Chapter 6.

{Marlie's POV}

We decided to stay in the first bedroom just for tonight. Then in the morning we will try to escape this creepy house.

Leah fell asleep about 2 minutes after she laid down. I just couldn't fall asleep, I kept hearing people whispering my name. Every time I closed my eyes I saw a bloody girl screaming HELP MEE. I gave up trying to sleep that night. I went into the kitchen and decided to get a bottle of water and an apple. After I came back into my room, I found a girl laying outside the room we were sleeping in, screaming my name "MARLIE, today you shall die. You have 5 hours for you and your friend to escape or you will both be killed.

Iwoke up Leah by shaking her. I told her what happened, then she jumped right up. The first thing we did was try and call her mom. No one answered. I did call 911 and they said to stay calm, and they will be there in 4 minutes.

****4 minutes go by****

They are here, but they can't get into the house because the door will not unlock.....

{Leah's POV}

Me and Marlie walked downstairs silently. Whenever me and Marlie tried to open the door up it shocked us.

L- Leah

M- Marlie.

M- "Leah come over here!

L- "what?"

M- "I found a window."

L- " let's try to open it."

M- " okay. *pushes the window up.*

L&M - yes! :)

"M- "Now all we have to do is try to get the screening out. "

{still Leah's POV}

I quickly got my pocket knife that I always carry with me out of my pocket. After I pulled it out, i heard something coming down the steps.