Chapter 9: Finally home.

{ Marlies POV}

That was the creepiest house I've ever been to, and I am never going back. I told Leah, she agreed. I couldn't wait to see my mom and my little brother, I don't have a dad, he died a few years ago from brain cancer. As soon as I entered the door of my house. I called for my mom! "MOM I'm home!" I yelled. "Marlie!, where have you been? I've been worried sick about you? " Well as you know me and Leah went trick or treating and we kind of got locked into this huge creepy, haunted house and we almost died. " Leah tried to call her mom but she wouldn't answer.

I explained to her.

Colby, my little brother came running to me. Marwe! he said! He looked so much older than he had 2 days ago but he's still cute though!

{ Leah's POV}

The cop finally drove up to my house. There it was, the house I thought I would never see again.

I walked up to the door and grabbed my keys out of my pocket to open the door! "Mom!" I called, wondering where she was. "Leah is that you?" A voice sounding like my mother, called, with a worried voice. It's me, I ran up and hugged her. Gosh I missed her so much. "Why didn't you answer my phone calls and texts?" "You texted me, hmm it didn't come up on my phone." "Me and Marlie was stuck in this big creepy house with the weirdest scenarios happening."

"Gosh, how did you and her escape? " Well I finally got ahold of the police so I called them, they helped us, I've never been so scared the i have ever been, mom."

"You should get some sleep sweetie." "Mom, can you sleep with me, I'm just too scared to sleep alone tonight." "Sure Hun, I'll be up in a few minutes". I gave her a thumbs up and walked upstairs to my room to charge my phone, and take a shower. After I got out of the shower I went downstairs to get a mug of hot chocolate and order some pizza. Me and my mom decided to watch a movie, we watched The Fault In Our Stars, and a episode of The Nanny. The fault in our stars is by far my favorite movie! I read the book at least once a day. " Goodnight mom", I told mom as I hugged her, "Goodnight dear.