New job? New feelings?

(I say feelings cause well idk but don't take it the wrong way she's old she ain't got no crush,just feelings😭)

Lana stood behind the counter giving ladies and gentlemen drinks. Lana was having a good time. Lana went to the bathroom and that's when Joseph came in. Charles wasn't there this Time but Daniel was. His brother. Charles was already here. He comes right when it opens to have more time with Leah.
Joseph looked around for Leah.  Daniel sat down next to Joseph and Joseph day next to Charles. "Charles." Joseph said.
"Joseph." Charles said.
Lana came from the bathroom and went to Leah. "That bathroom isn't that clean." Leah said.
"I know,sorry I'll clean it." Leah went to the bathroom.
Lana saw the boys. "Can I get you gentlemen some drinks." Elijah smiled at her. "Hello beautiful." He said. Joseph whispers in his ear. "Back off." Charles smiles at her. "Drinks?" She repeats. "I'll have a rum." Elijah said. "Oh one of my favorites." Lana said. "I'll have a martini." Charles said. "Bourbon."Jospeh said. "Coming right up." She made there drinks.
Leah came over. "Oh who's that he's cute." She was talking about Daniel." I'm clueless." Lana said. Leah laughed. "Same". She brought them there drinks. "Thanks love." Joseph said.
Lana was about to walk away. "How was your day?" He asked. She turned back around. "Um- it was fun. Leah and I went shopping." Joseph nodded. "Nice." He said. "And how about you,what you do today?" She asked. "War." He said.as Lana noticed Charles was busted up.
"Did you two fight?" She asked Charles and Joseph. "Two? We all fought. It was a war,like I said." He said being rude. "Alright whatever." Lana turned to Leah. "Your shifts over?" Leah nodded. "Yours too." Leah said. Lana yelled. "Get out! Bars closing." Lana grabbed her bag and hugged Leah goodbye and started walking out. Joseph watched her.
Joseph: 'I guess I was snippy, but whatever. But damn she look good in that fit.'
Lana waited for Leah outside. She had her foot on the wall and waited for Leah,while she was listing to music. Daniel and Charles walked out the bar. They waved to Lana and Lana waved and said "goodnight." They continued walking. Leah and Joseph came out. "Try it?" Leah said. Lana started walking and Joseph watched as him and Leah started walking. Joseph walked next to Lana. "I'm sorry that I snapped at you,I was having a bad day." Joseph said
Lana ignored him.
In fact Lana started jogging home.
When she got there, she dropped her purse and got into her pajamas and fell right asleep.
(It's short sorry.)
(Next will be long)