Smirking// Doll x Reader

Hey guys! If you have any requests just leave them in the comments. Also, if you find any errors, do point them out and I'll fix them as soon as I can! Last but not least, I'm sure you know the drill but here they are anyway:

(S/N)= Stage Name

(F/C)= Favorite Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "(S/N)~ Hurry up! The show will be starting soon!" I heard Doll call from the doorway of my tent. 'Hasn't she learned that I like to take my time with my makeup? Tsk, guess I'll just have to hurry up'. I finish my makeup and straighten up my button up shirt and vest then dust off my shorts and tights before straightening my short haired wig, pulling off the perfect boyish look in my (F/C) theme.

        "Don't worry Doll, I'm done" I give her my famous smirk before grabbing her hand and running to the backstage area of the main tent. "See? We are perfectly on time like always. You worry too much doll face" She gives me a pout and looks at the ground making me unhappy. 'I hate making her beautiful face unhappy' I swiftly but gently place my thumb underneath her chin and lift it up shortening the space between us. "Hey, where's that smile I always love?" I ask with a smirk. Her face suddenly goes beet red as if she just realized how close we were.

         Suddenly she started backing away from me but she tripped over something and ended up falling. I instinctively went to catch her but lost my footing as well making us luckily land in the hay behind her. I open my eyes after we have landed and notice that I landed on top of her and she's even more of a blushing mess then she was before the tumble. I chuckle at her before giving her a peck on the lips. When I realized what I had done I lost my normal composure. 'Oh my god! What did I just do!? She's going to hate me and never want to talk to me again.... Shit now she knows I'm gay...Fu-' My panicked thoughts got cut off as Doll grabbed my head pulling my face back to her lips.

        I expected her to pull away but she didn't. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and flipped us over so she'd be on top of me since I'm heavier than her. The kiss quickly got more and more heated as she pulled my roots and I let a moan escape. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she allowed it, letting me explore every nook and cranny of her mouth. She started to unbutton my shirt when we heard a very familiar voice from the main room of the circus tent.

        "And now, ladies and gents, please welcome beautiful Doll and 'er best friend (S/N) as they walk the tightrope" Joker's voice echoed through the tent making us realize it was our turn. I quickly let go of Doll and buttoned up the few buttons she had finished before I straightened my hair out and ran out to my position. 'I can't believe that just happened.....

        Once we got to the top of the stand where the tightrope was, Doll and I locked eyes. As if we could communicate through our eyes, she winked and I just smirked... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Remember, let me know any requests you've got and they will most likely show up. Also, would you guys like longer ones or is this a good length?

~Sincerely , Andy