Puzzles

Lizzie: Just type numbers on the keypad to unlock the door, but you can't use the same number once, nor they can't be odd numbers or even numbers. Four- pass code combination, and the numbers can't be next to each other.
Chica: Um.. ok. *Types in "4, 8, 9, 3", it's wrong*
Chica: ok.
Freddy: *Types in "2,4,6,8", wrong*
Freddy: Not that.
Chica: Give us a hint.
Lizzie: One's a prime number.
Freddy: Which prime number?
Lizzie: I won't tell you that.
Freddy: Ok.
Chica: *Types in "2,6,0,1", it's wrong*
Chica: COME ON!!!!
Freddy: *Types in "4, 9, 1, 0", wrong*
Chica: Wait. The numbers can't be odd or even, and every number is either odd or even.
Freddy: What are you getting at Chica?
Chica: I'm thinking that there must be letters here. *Sees "A, F, M, R", types it in, the door opens*
Lizzie: Good job guys.
Freddy: Thanks.
Lizzie: Next puzzle is you need to find a lever to open the door, but where are the levers and which lever is it? If you pick the wrong lever, it traps you, so you need to figure out how to get out.
Both: Ok.
Freddy: I'll try this one, you'll try that one?
Chica: Sure.
*Freddy pulls a lever and Chica pulls the other lever, but the door doesn't open, both fall to the ground*
Chica: *trys to get out, makes it*
Chica: *helps Freddy*
Chica: Found one. Maybe this is it because it glowing. *pulls the lever, the door opens*
Chica: Yes.
Lizzie: Good job.
Lizzie: Last one.
Chica: Ok, Lizzie can I leave the ruins now?
Lizzie: why?
Chica: I don't wanna stay here doing puzzles.
Lizzie: This is the last one though.
Chica: idc, I'm leaving.
Freddy: Is this the last puzzle?
Lizzie: Yes, if you want to leave the ruins, you have to prove it to me. Fight me.
Freddy: Uh, I'm not sure.
Chica: Yeah.