✦.Vote.Ch.2.✦

"Introductions would be nice." - Y/N ,, L/N.

                                                                                            ━━━━━━

You'd look at everybody in the room with your foot tapping on the ground subtle "who wants to go first?" You asked eyeing the golden haired male first as you snickered lightly pulling the golden haired male's attention towards you, "I'm not going" the golden haired male growled as he slid open the classroom door and walked out leaving you in awe. "I'm Harry! And the one that walked out was Eugene, he's usually moody" Harry laughed rubbing the back of his neck "I'm Lawrence the leader of the group" Lawrence introduced pushing his glasses up causing you to slightly blush at his cuteness. You giggled as one by one the others introduced themselves until this one blondie came up and all your happiness rushed behind you "why did you let her in!? Is she bitten!?" The blondie yelled as another guy with brown hair agreed "I agree! And besides she's going to make us run out of food a lot quicker including our supplies!!" The brown haired male yelled causing you to flinch and look down in fear and anger "Harry checked, there's no bite on her-" Judy interrupted Lawrence arguing back with Scarlett "Scarlett!! Why are you so mean?! She's my best friend! I doubt you would put your best friend!" Judy ran in front of you spreading her arms wide covering you behind her 'I love her to death' you thought spacing out.

━━━━━━

  "Best friend my ass! There's no use for her!" The blondie yelled with fiery eyes wanting to lash out on you, luckily Judy did not give up so easily "what if Jay was in Y/N's position?! Huh?! What would you do Scarlett??!" You smirked at the comeback assuming the brown haired male was Jay. Scarlett growled at Judy and you obviously pissed she stomped her foot on the ground marching towards Judy and you suddenly Lawrence put his in front Judy and you stopping Scarlett midway "let's have a vote then shall we?" Lawrence suggested, your heart skipped five beats hearing Lawrence say that "tch why? I mean..I know everybody agrees with me" Scarlett scoffed dusting off her jacket "I agree with Lawrence" Sue appeared nodding with the choice Lawrence made. "Then it's settled! Ethan will you assist me?" Lawrence asked in a mannerly tone as Ethan agreed and they both walked out of the room leaving the classroom filled with toxic reactions.

━━━━━━

  You gulped with a sheer of fear wondering if you were going to get voted out of the high school having to survive out there all alone again, it made you sick and bleed. Judy broke the silence in the room raising her hand confidently "I vote for Y/N to stay here!" Judy exclaimed staring deeply in Scarlett's eyes with anger slightly frowning, "well I vote Y/N out!" Scarlett yelled raising her hand harshly.
.
..
.
Vote count:
Stay: 3
Out: 3

  You sighed realizing maybe you were better off going out there alone; Judy noticed your sigh turning around to face you "it's a tie! Remember Eugene, Lawrence and Ethan hasn't voted yet!" Judy said trying to comfort you. You felt a little better knowing that yet three people haven't voted yet.

━━━━━━

  The door boomed open with Lawrence and Ethan covered in ash coughing loudly "what happened?!" You asked quickly running to their aid checking them both for any injury's and such, "I- gh..Don't know, something e-exploded.." Lawrence coughed while explaining the situation. You dashed out of the classroom looking for the room covered in black smoke you gasped and quickly spotted a fire extinguisher grabbing it you pulled the pin and pumped the trigger causing white fluffy smoke (something) coming out taking out the fire, luckily the fire was out but you breathed in much of the smoke while you were in the classroom as your eyes wandered to the corner of the room then back into the window dizzy as you were you speed walked to the window opening it wafting all the fumes out the classroom and out into the air (pollution) "that was close.." you whispered as your legs trembled and felt numb, you coughed loudly and your eyes felt teary, slowly your eyes closed and your body fell back until somebody caught you.

━━━━━━

  You open your eyes confused looking up you saw a gray hoodie and black hat, Eugene. You coughed as Eugene dragged you out of the exploded classroom breathing heavily "what were you thinking going in there all by yourself.." Eugene asked leaning in close to your face covered in ash "I wanted to..help them.." you answered not really sure why you did actually go in there alone. "Hmph you could have died you know?" Eugene scoffed pulling away dusting his clothes off "that was sketchy! Y/N I bet you that you did that!" Scarlett smiled like a bitch as you growled "..If I almost died taking that fire out you think I did that..?" You asked clenching your fists standing up, ".." Scarlett stayed quiet before snapping at you "whatever! You got voted out so..pack your shitty bags and go!" You growled stepping back ready to punch Scarlett "wrong, Eugene, Ethan and me haven't voted yet so technically it depends on us" Lawrence interfered with a concerned look at Scarlett making her back off "Ethan?" Lawrence turned looking at Ethan returning back to his normal face smiling, Ethan just nodded assuming that meant it was a yes "I vote yes, and Eugene what about you? Your vote counts." You silently looked up looking at Eugene noticing his eyes stare back at you too, you looked down immediately and closed your eyes tight.

━━━━━━

"..She can stay here." - Eugene

(Hi, I didn't proof read this shit so if you find any mistakes in spelling blame it on auto-correct.)