𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2

7:00 𝒶.𝓂

I hear a knock on my door as well as a voice, I groan as I stir. "Kimoni, time to get up, get ready for school,"my dad said "mm, five more minutes," I groaned "no you need to get ready now, you're mother is making breakfast and I have to go to work," he said 'ok fine," I lean up as I yawn "you will be taking the same bus you had always been," I nodded as he closes the door and I get up and stretch. I play 𝒮𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝑒. I go and take a quick shower as I finish. I decided to put my hair in a bun as I do my edges. "ok period," I smile to myself "ill do my thing no apologyyyy," I sing "im feeling like a stripper when I look up in the mirror I be slapping on that ass gettin thick and thicka," I sing as I go out and look for something to wear.

 "ok period," I smile to myself "ill do my thing no apologyyyy," I sing "im feeling like a stripper when I look up in the mirror I be slapping on that ass gettin thick and thicka," I sing as I go out and look for something to wear

I look at the time and it's 7:50. I have to hurry I disconnect bluetooth, I grab my bag and put my charger and lip gloss in. I grab my AirPods and take them out as I put it in my ear. I put the case in my bag, I still have the same classes like before. I grab my phone and run downstairs.

"morning mom," I said "morning kimoni," she said I eat some of the breakfast "this is good," I said she smiles "thank you, have a good day at school," I got up "thx bye," I said as I grab my keys and go to the bus stop. 

the bus comes and I step in as I took a seat in the middle row. I play 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃. I look out the window as the bus drives pass neighborhoods onto different places. "hey sexy," I hear someone say to me  I take one earbud out and looked at this brown skin boy smirking at me, I roll my eyes and put my earbuds back and just ignore him "oh you playin hard to get huh? that's cool, i like a runner," he said I sighed.

we make It to stop as we get out. I walk on the sidewalk. god I hate being here, especially after what Denmark said about people talking shit about me while I was gone. I sigh as I just hope for the best. I see princess's Range Rover drive into the parking lot. she got out with Denmark, great im not going by her anymore, she always acts different when she's around she be fake as fuck when she's with him and it's annoying.