𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

i run into the back as kehlani turned around confused and worried "what happened?" she asked coming over to me "you know denmark i've been telling you about?" i asked she nodded "well he's here and he's cheating on princess, he grabbed but i got out so i need to leave, he knows me now," i said as i unlock my locker and i take off all the money that was on me and i put it in my bag, i put on my dress and grab my stuff then closed the locker.

"ok be safe," she said i hugged her "i will, bye kehlani," i said leaving as jakeel was dressed back into his normal close as he spots me and runs over "you ok?" he asked i nodded "let's just get out of here," i said as we were about to walk but denmark and his group stopped us "where you goin princess," he smirks as i gulp and stare at him "nigga leave her alone," jakeel said "why you protecting her jakeel?" he asked him jakeel glared at him soon i see erik and two of his group get up and walk over "yo what the fuck is you doin denmark?" erik asked him "stay out of this erik, i want her," he said looking at me i go around but he ended up grabbing me as i struggle to get out.

erik looked at denmark as jakeel pulled out his gun same do denmarks group then erik's as they point at denmark "let her go nigga, i'm not goona say it again," erik said ready to pull the trigger as i just cried as erik soon shoots denmarks guys and denmark put a gun to my head "try me and this little slut is dead," i cried "help" i said as i look at jakeel "let her go man," jakeel says as i soon stomp on his foot leaving him letting me go as i run, he was about to shoot but both erik and jakeel shot him, "kimoni! go to the car!" jakeel yelled and i did as i cried, i make it to the car as i sit in there and locked the door, i put my hand on my face as i cry.

i hear someone hit on the window as i screamed "hey hey it's me," jakeel said i huffed as i unlock it he gets in and starts the car and drives off. "hey look at me," he said i did "he's dead, so you don't have to worry about him," i nodded "yall killed him, but princess," i said "w'ell figure something out but let's get you home," he said.

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎

After the fight last night my dad said i could stay home today. it was thursday as i was laying in my bed as sleep until i get a text. i groan as i grabbed my phone and see it was a text from keisha.

𝒦𝑒𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶: kimoni! what happened last night?

Me:there was a shooting and i can't tell you the rest right  now.

𝒦𝑒𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶:princess is crying because dashawn got killed.

Me:oh my god,i seen him but it was at a strip club

𝒦𝑒𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶:a strip club? what is he doing at a strip? and more the less what are YOU doing at a strip club?
Me:one like i said he's a hoe and he's been chating on princess ever since, and two i can't tell you.

𝒦𝑒𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶: yea, w are gonna meet somewhere after school.

Me:ok

i put my phone down and sighed as i just lay there, a knock comes from my door as i look at it "come in" i said as i lay back down "hey sweetie" a familiar voice said "momma," she chuckles as she sits at the edge of the bed "what are you doing here?" i asked "i came to see you, your dad told me what happened, are you ok?" she asked i nodded.she leaned over and kissed my forehead as she gets up and closes the door.

4 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

i put this on s i was getting ready to go by princess's house to talk.