Stripper - Drake

Best 90's teenage movie

I gotta give it to Clueless. That movie was bomb❤

****

Abbie's P.O.V.

I swung around the pole one more time before ending the dance with a split. As I walked off, the other dancer, Mala, came on. I went backstage to my dressing room and started getting ready to go home, when suddenly my boss walked in.

"Change of plans Abbie. Get ready to dance again."
"Uh HELL NO!!! My shift was over half an hour ago and I wanna go to bed. Now if you'll excuse me MiMi, I'm finish getting ready to leave," With that said I finished getting ready to leave.

She stopped me again, "Pleasee Abbie. Its a private dance. The person is willing to pay you over a thousand dollars just to dance and I'll add five hundred dollars more to your salary. Just do it please."

I stood there reconsidering what she said. I could use the money and it was just one dance.
"So why can't one of the other girls do it?"
"Because he specifically for you. So are you gonna do it?"
I sighed and said,"Okay fine. I'll be ready in 10."
"Oh thank you. Thank you for this," MiMi said smiling as she left the room.

I put on a black lingerie set and covered up with a black silk robe and slipped on a pair of black strappy stilleto. I sat at the vanity and redid my makeup. I took one last look in my standing mirror before I left the room. I went in search of MiMi so she could tell me where to go. I found her isssuing instructions to some other strippers. I waited until she was finish for her to acknowledge me.
"What,s wrong?"
"Which room?"
"Follow me." She walked off towards the private rooms. We walked down the corridors till we reached the last door. She pushed the door open partially and ushered me inside.

There in the middle of the room sat a tall, curly hair, light skinned man, and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't attractive. He smiled at me as I entered and I scowled at him instead cuz why on earth is he smiling at me like that. "Okay then am leaving,"said MiMi as she left and closed the door behind her.
"Aite so I'm gonna be your entertainer tonight. What song do you want?" I asked.
" How about Sex with Me by Rihanna?" he answered and believe me his voice did wondorous things to my lower region.
I played the song and made my way to him. I twirled, twerk and wined to the beat of the song. Lets just say I gave him the dance of his life. When the song ended, I stopped dancing and went to get my phone so I could leave. I bumped into him as I turned around.

"Hi, I'm Aubrey but everyone calls me Drake," he said as he held out his hand for me to shake. I stood ther for a minute contemplating whether or not I should reciprocate the gesture.
"I'm Abbie," I replied as I shook his hand,"I have somewhere to be so..."
"Oh okay. Can I have your number?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "It would be a shame to meet such a pretty girl and not get her number."
I took his phone and entered my number, "I'm leaving now," I said as I began walking to the door.
"See you soon beautiful," his sweet sexy voice filled my ears as I exited the room smiling.

***
This is very short...
😁