Hotel Room

Y/N POV
It was late when I finally collapsed on the hotel bed. The memories of the day swam through my mind. I was so glad to have not only meet Eli, but even make friends with him I think.

I always thought he'd be a super nice guy in person and I was right. It had been a while since the last time I'd laughed so much like that.

Then I thought to the times when I'd just stared, although I wish I hadnt. I mean, he's a great guy but he would never go for a girl like me... Wait what? Why should I care what his type is??? I was just staring cause he's like famous and that's what people do. I don't like him like that. You know what, ima just shut up and stop thinking and go to bed. Anyways, I don't need to be sleep walking around MomoCon tomorrow. Eli and I are going to meet up again. I mean, eli, his friends, and me but that doesn't make any difference at all... Ok I'm really going to bed now....

Author POV

Y/n tried her best to go to sleep that night. It seemed like hours of rolling around and trying not to think about eli before she drifted off. And of course she dreamed about her and Eli running around MomoCon laughing so hard they caused a scene.

When Y/n finally woke up the next day, she slugged out of bed from the lack of sleep and got her cosplay on. Yesterday she has done casual Deku. Today it was goth Todoroki. All black, wig, chains, and whatever  other stuff Y/n had found that was perfect for the outfit. She was quite proud of her cosplay she put together.

Y/n POV
"welp, Day two of MomoCon! And I get to see Eli again!! Dang I love that man.... Because he's my favorite tiktoker and that's it....mhm...."

(now I'm on to eli POV, I'll update soon! Can I get an F in the chat?)