June 25th 2014

I was 16 years old, a freshman at my high school. That day I met 2 people who impacted my life drastically. Let me tell you about that day and all the days after.

It was early in the morning and I was in a rush to get to school. On way into the bus the boy in front of me dropped a notebook. I picked it up in panic as he walked onto the bus. I suppose in my panic I dropped my wallet cause I couldn't find it to pay for the bus ride to school. The boy behind me walked into the bus and said "charge for 2 please" then winked at me with his small eyes.

or at least he tried to wink😂.

I thanked him and found a seat on the bus.

later at school I realised I had forgotten to give the guy in front of me his note book. The bell rang and I sat in my seat, I could give him his notebook tomorrow.

The teacher walked in and everyone sat in their seats.

"Today we have 2 new students joining our class."
A few seconds after she said that two really good looking boys walked into our classroom. A few seconds later I recognized one of them, he was the boy who paid for me on the bus.

The boys introduced themselves " hello, I'm Jeon jungkook😊, please be nice to me and my brother" everyone was shocked that they where brothers cause they didn't look alike. Then the guys from the bus introduced himself "😊 Hello~ I'm Park Jimin"

That was strange they had different last names. Whatever I wasn't gonna worry about it.

They sat down Jungkook sat down behind me and Jimin sat in front of me. I looked at Jungkook in awe his smile was soo sweet.

 I looked at Jungkook in awe his smile was soo sweet

They were some really good looking guys.

Jungkook looked at me "Do you need something?" He noticed I was starring at him
I stuttered "uh- oh no sorry😊 I was zoned out😅" He gave me a sweet smile "😂sure".

Later that day at lunch Jimin came to me and sat down "Do you have any money😅 I used all mine on you for the bus ride😊" I blushed "oh...sorry I don't have any but you can have some of my lunch if that helps😅" he smiled and took a really big bite out of my gimbap.

sorry I don't have any but you can have some of my lunch if that helps😅" he smiled and took a really big bite out of my gimbap

And that was the day I met the love of my life.

which one do you think it's gonna be??