June 26th 2014

I woke up late again and quickly rushed out of my house and to the bus stop. As I was running I ran into a familiar backpack and fell backwards.

I looked up to see Jungkook, he was looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay!?" He asked bending over to help me up

I sighed "yeah...sorry about that"

During this time the bus was getting ready to leave. Me and Jungkook rushed to the bus and boarded.

Luckily I had gotten my bus card renewed when I went home yesterday and the police returned my wallet.

When I got to school I walked in behind Jungkook and Jimin.

I saw the "prettiest" girl in school run up to Jungkook with an envelope.

*probably has her heart spilled all over the pages* I thought to myself. I hate sappy love things.

To my surprise Jungkook just walked right pasted the girl as if she didn't exists. He seemed like a sweet guy, but he had such a cold expression as he walked away.

The girl dropped to her knees in pure frustration. Her friends swarmed her trying to cheer her up and comfort her.

The bell rang and I realised I had just been standing here watching this thing happen.

I quickly sprinted to my class, but when I got there I was too late. The teacher sent me to the hall with my arms up in the air.

while standing there arms burning in pain and slowly falling down, I noticed Jungkook wasnt in the classroom.

Not to long after that thought passed through my brain Jungkook walked into the class really late, sure enough he got sent out to the hall too.

Jungkook stood beside me both arms up in the air.

"what was that about?" I asked quietly

he looked at me confused

"...earlier I mean, with the girl" after a moment of silence he responded "you saw that?"
"yeah..."

he looked at me and paused
"Im not intrested in girls like that, I would much rather pretend they aren't there" He sighed.

I couldnt tell him it was wrong to do that cause I did it most of the time too, so I just nodded my head slowly as I looked away from him and into the classroom.

After what seemed like forever the bell for next class rang and the teacher came out to talk to me and Jungkook.

She stood infront of us just staring us down from head to toe.
" Detention for both of you! you'll be cleaning the classroom by yourselves today and tomorrow!" she then walked away proud of her decision.

I went to all my other classes.

I didn't really have any friends cause they all moved away over time, so I usually ate alone at lunch but since yesterday Jimin has informally made himself my lunch buddy. So at lunch I told Jimin what the teacher told me and Jungkook.
He wasn't surprised at all, apparently Jungkook was always late and always getting people into unnecessary trouble.

For the rest of the day I thought about what Jimin had said. To me it seemed Jungkook just wanted to avoid problems and live peacefully.

It was the end of the school day and time for mine and Jungkooks detention.

The teacher came into the class and told us what we had to do before we could leave school that night.

After she left, I went straight to cleaning cause I didn't want to go home when it was really dark. Jungkook sat down on a desk and watched me clean.

At first I thought he was just tired so I let him sit there, but after a while I got annoyed.

" Jungkook!!!!!!" I yelled "What?" He looked genuinely confused " Why aren't you cleaning!?"

"cause I don't wanna" He shrugged

My face turned red out of anger and I stormed out of the class room, and then out the school.

When I was about half way home I realized how dark it was already. "If that jerk Helped I wouldn't have to go home so late!" I yelled . I probably sound crazy yelling to no one but I was so mad. I was never gonna talk to that boy again!

Not to long after I yelled I Noticed someone following me, I started to walk faster until I started running. I got to my house just in time. The person following me didn't even see me disappear.

I went to my room and imeadiately went to sleep.