twenty eight

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

your true self hidden behind it

"what are you doing here, mrs. jung?" xukun asked as he continued cleaning his room.

"why did you lie? why did you lie to ziyi and yanjun? why did you say you didn't know any hidden rooms?" at this point, jisoo wanted to shout at him.

xukun stiffened. "because i don't want anything to happen to you."

"what do you mean? xukun, just tell me," jisoo pleaded.

xukun sighed before he looked over at jisoo. "fine."

sitting down on his bed, xukun began explaining, "you aren't the first person hoseok has been married to; you're the fourth."

"who were they?" jisoo asked as she narrowed her eyes.

xukun lowered his head as he looked at his hands. "the first one was lalisa manoban, the second one was park chaeyoung and the third one was kim jennie."

before he could say what happened to them, ziyi and yanjun opened the door. "mrs. jung, kim taehyung is here to talk to you."

jisoo glared at the two before leaving.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"good evening mr. kim, it's a pleasure seeing you again," jisoo greeted taehyung, faking a smile as she took a seat across from him.

taehyung didn't smile as he stared at her. "is hoseok home?"

jisoo wanted to roll her eyes, but decided not to. "no, did you need him?"

"not at all, i would rather talk to you alone," taehyung replied lowly.

"of what?"

"for some reason, i need to tell you about my sister."

jisoo seemed surprised. why does he want to openly tell me about his sister?

"you see, my sister was like my own twin. we did everything together. she was always sweet and nice to people, and nobody hated her. but she began to act strangely and she got into an accident that killed our parents," taehyung's voice cracked as he began to shake. "she crashed into them and she was never the same. she would leave the house for long periods until one day, she never came back."

"mr. kim, not to be rude or anything, but we would like you to leave," justin, a servant of the household ordered taehyung to leave.

taehyung smirked as his eyes darkened. "of course, it's okay. it's your job to guard jisoo like dogs."

justin glared at taehyung. "mr. kim, i repeat-"

taehyung began to walk away. "tell hoseok that we still need to talk."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════