A TRAGEDY STORY CALLED LOVE

Hi i'm cloe sanchez i was born at Saudi arabia and transfered to the Singapore for at least 3 and a half years.I went back to my mother's country the PHILLIPINES and studied here..

Anyway i will continue my love story...

While it was the first day of school i went to my classroom.I had no one to talk with because i was new here..I was primary 3 only that time..Somebody ask what's my name i told her my identity..That girl who asked me was Arriza Anne Rodelas...Just for a while somebody tapped my shoulder and asked what's my name and arriza or "arriz"  she told him my identity anyway he is Angelo John Armia...

we've been classmates until we've been seperated when we were in GRADE 6..Angelo was been my bestfriend onwards he bacame my LOVE then the time has came when ha told me he also have a crush on him..

One day we chatted in facebook

i asked him if he have a crush on whom he answered me..YOU and _____..I asked him who is that he answered KEITH..his classmate..I was hurted and i never knew that he can do these to me..I taught his the one who i want to be with but that is not true i believed in FANTASY i never taught about that i just knew from him...

NOW I'M HERE LONELY AND THINKIN' OF HIM NEVER KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN TO ME... :'(