Body For Rent pt.2-PJM

Your POV

It's 7:45 in the evening. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time. I'm wearing a red tight dress that fits my curves perfectly. And a light make up for the last touch of the look.

Am I doing the right thing? Ugh never mind. I shouldn't hesitate! For my father.

After 10 minutes, I'm all done when I heard a honk from outside.

I open the door and saw a matte red sports car parked outside my apartment. The car's door opened revealing a man wearing a shirt, two buttons undone. And jeans that hugs his thighs and legs perfectly.

Jimin...

He walk towards me. He shove his left hand inside his pocket. He glance at his wrist watch.

"Let's go?"

He ask and smiled. He held my hand and gently pulled me to his car. Then open the door for me.

Strange. I've never imagined him being a gentleman. Something's weird. Or I just didn't know he has this side of him.

We drive for 10 minutes and stop in front of a luxury hotel.We got inside and go to what I assumed was his room.

He told me to sit down on the couch and that he'll just going to get something so I waited here silently.

He came out of nowhere and lay a piece of paper on the table.

"This is our contract. Sign it and I'll tell you my rules."

He commanded and I sign it like what he told me to. After that, I look at him and waited for 'his rules'.

"Let's start. First, tell me everything you need about your father's expenses. And I'm going to pay it all. But when I need you, I could get you. Wherever and whenever I want. Second, I'll pay you a bill after every sex. So you'll get pleasure and money at the same time. And third, the contract will end after your father will be discharge in the hospital. Lastly, if you did something that I don't like, you'll be punished. You only have three offenses. And on the fourth offense, You're going to be my sex slave until who knows when."

He explained. Even though I could get a big amount of money from him. The rules are still on his favor. And I can't even do anything about it. I already signed.

"Is that all? Then I have to go now. I'm too tired."

I utter as if I'm brave enough. I wanted him to believe my acts. I don't want to look weak in front of him.

"Then sleep here. Sleep with me."

He said a mischievous smile plastered on his lips. Is he thinking what I thought he is thinking?

I frowned. I look at him and ask what does he meant to say. He lean back on the couch and rested his right leg on his left thigh.

"You already know what I mean Y/N."

I tried to ignore him but he pulled me back and hovered over me. I looked at him wide eyed.

"Stop! Get off me!"

I yelled. He seems shocked of my sudden outburst.

"Remember the rule number 1 Y/N? When I need you, I can get you. Whenever and wherever I want. Yelling at me won't help you. You're a bad girl Y/N."

He said in a warning tone. I can feel that he's mad with what I did but he remain calm.

"You should learn how to be a good girl. Don't worry, I'll teach you how."