Maid-KSJ

Your POV

"Y/N will you please go and clean the bathroom?"

Mr. Kim asked politely while drying his wet hair with a towel. I awkwardly walk pass him making sure not to land a glance at him because of what he currently looks like. Having just a towel wrap around your waist while your maid was in front of you will surely make your maid shy and awkward. But he sure won't bother to cover up more.

I stepped inside the bathroom and analyze the place, it was all a mess. Lotions were all over the floor and some of the body wash poured on the bathtub because it was left open and just laying there.

"Make sure that it's clean after."

My boss suddenly whisper from behind so I jump a little bit, startled and accidentally stepped on the lotion. I tripped and landed on my butt. I groaned in pain and tried to caress it to somehow ease the pain.

"I'm sorry."

He apologize bending down and kneeling in front of me to check if I was okay. But then unfortunately, the towel parted and I saw the thing that I'll surely regret on looking at.

I crawl backwards in shock and slip again. My back and butt hurts. My boss came rushing to me and carefully lifted me to gently lay me on the sofa here inside his room.

"Are you okay?"

He ask worriedly. I shook my head and frowned. Why did he put lotion all over the floor and make me clean it after? Have he did that on purpose? But why?

Mr. Kim is the type of guy who likes to clean and organize stuffs. But this time, it confuses me on what's his purpose of pouring the lotion and body wash all over the bathroom.

"Your shirt was dirty and your pants were wet. Here, wear this."

He said offering me his clothes. He's right, I should change and it is all his fault. But I couldn't blame him, it was part of my work to obey his commands. Even if he purposely did the mess, I can't complain anything about it because after all, I'm just his maid.

"Thank you sir. But where can I change?"

I asked. He smiled for who knows the reason. I was patiently waiting for his answer until he pointed his finger to his walk in closet. I nodded and walk towards it. I locked the door and take my clothes off. I put his white shirt on and tried to find some pants or shorts but I couldn't find any.

I look at myself and realize that the length of his shirt was quiet descent. It's hem was just above my knee. He's really tall that's why I understand that his shirts are all large. And I couldn't protest about the shirt he gave me. It's his choice if he'll give me one or just let me wear my dirty and wet clothes on all day. I guess I'll just have to be grateful that he at least did let me borrow his shirt.

I came out of the walk in closet and walk towards Mr. Kim. He's now completely dressed with his cotton fabric knee length shorts and his white shirt also. I bowed my head as a sign of respect.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your shirt, sir."

I stated. I look up to him to only saw him analyzing me. I got embarrassed because of his burning look. I tug the hem of the shirt to at least adjust the size, if that's even possible.

"Do you like it when you sweat?"

He asked that makes me raise my eyebrows. I don't have any idea on what he's pointing out and just asked that out of the blue.

"Of course. Whenever I'm working out or getting tired. That's normal."

I answered and ready to walk back to the bathroom to clean but then, he spoke.