How You Meet

Roman:
You were a photographer for WWE. You do big photo shots for the shop, just photo that they sign and they sell at events. Today you had to follow around Seth Rollins it would be an understatement to say that he was a b*tch. Plus it didn't help that his securities was telling you to do your job better.
     Joey and Jamie were talking to you about the photos and you heard someone say, "Hey, I would leave her alone if I was you." You turned to see Roman Reigns standing there. You heard Jamie and Joey left in a hurry. "Thanks for that." You say. "No problem. I'm Roman by the way. You shake his hand, "I'm Y/N.

Seth:
You were walking around backstage trying to find Stephanie's office. You were new from NXT and you were making your debut but didn't know you going against. You were well loved in NXT Universe so you were hoping that you well loved up at the main roster.
      You finally found Stephanie's office. You knocked on the door and heard someone say "Come in."  You opened the door and saw The Authority standing there.  " Ah Y/N. The person we need to see." Hunter says while coming up to you and giving you a hug. "Y/N we have an idea on how you debut." Stephanie says. You nodded. " So your debut is a  mix tag team match against Nikki Bella and Randy Orton. Your partner is Seth Rollins."
  You turn to see a man who 6'1, long black hair with goatee. "But they won't know your his partner." Hunter said. You nod and let you go. You were half way down the hallway when someone yelled. You turned around to see Seth running up to you. "Hey, I'm Seth Rollins. Steph and Hunter wants me to show you around." He said. "Ok I'll probably get lost anyways." You said as he gives a soft chuckle.

Dean:
You were on a trip with your sister to Miami, Florida for your birthday. You had left her at the beach while you ran into a shop to get some tracks. When you ran into the shop you take your sunglasses off and grab two sodas before going to pay. Just as you were leaving Dean ran out saying "Miss! You forgot your sunglasses!"