He Hits You During An Argument

Roman:
"Joe just leave then! I'm not changing who I am just because you don't appreciate it! This is who I am weather you like it or not... I'm staying this way!" You shouted. "Your acting too f*cking stubborn! Grow the hell up!" He shouts.
   "I'm not stubborn Joe! I just don't want to sleep with you!" You shouted back.

He looks at you in shock and you covered your mouth.

"Why? Am I  not good enough?" He ask you.

You stayed silent and looked at him.

"You'd sleep with any guy you slut." He sneered at you

Tears filled your eyes and slap him

"F*ck  you Joe." You spat. "What'd you say?" He asked you stepping closer.

You step back

"I said fu-" His hand connected to your face and you hear a scream.

You both turn and saw JoJo standing there at bottom of the stairs.

"JoJo" Joe trails off.

"No! I want Y/N! Don't come any closer!" She shouts.

Tears fill his eyes and you push pass him and take her to her room.

Seth:
"I don't care anymore Colby. I'm a grown woman and you don't control me." You tell him. " I'm not going let my girlfriend be a little slut." He shouts.

You stop walking and turn to face him.

"Excuse me?" You asked him. "You heard me!" He replied. "So now I'm a slut?" You asked him getting pissed. "I didn't stutter!" He shouted.

You slapped him and he backhand slaps you.

Your eyes widen and he just stood there.

"I-I can't believe you just hit me!" You say. "Y /N" You cut him off. "N-No! We're done." You tell him.

You walked out holding your face.

Dean:
"Your a whore. I know you slept with him." Jon spat. "I'm the whore? Your sorry son of s b*tch who I slept with his sleazy ex!" You shouted."Shut up." He snapped. "Or what?" You challenge.

He shoves you roughly and your head connect to the wall.

"What the hell?!" You hear someone shout.

You looked up and faintly see your brother Joe and Colby coming towards you.

"Y/N. Y/N? Can you hear me? Stay with me?" Joe says worriedly.

Your eyes closed slowly and they begins to freak out.

"No you stay the hell away from her! You've done enough as it is Jon!" Colby shouts. "She's my girlfriend!" Jon shouts back. "No! Hell no she's not!" Joe shouted.

Joe picks you up and you blacked out.