a glimpse in our heroine's life..

"i live my day as if it was the last..

live my day as if there was no past.."

"liar!!"

"what?"

"you are the kinda person who overthinks everything. like even for breathing , i guess.."

"oh shut up, shruti.(preety couldn't hide her laughter from her best friend) now why are you standing at the door? come inside..

..Why didn't you come for our friends reunion party?"

"remember the school trip i told you about?"

"yeah..?"

"well...shrishti couldn't stay there even for one night, as i had already told you so...anyway i had to go and pick her up."

"but why didn't you pick up your cellphone.. i was so worried!"

"I forgot to take it"

"like really??? how can you be so careless? i was so stressed out, i went to your place to check on you but aunty said you weren't home.. oh! i am gonna die young because of you."

"hey! i am really sorry..."

"and why do you keep your phone on silent? i am sure if i had known that you once again forgot to take your phone with you, i would have stopped thinking about all those horrible things and would probably have stopped calling you"

"still probably?"

"yeah still probably. at least you should have called me when you came back..?"

"i was really very tired of all that driving.. really sorry yaar"

"well how's shrishti?"

"she is happy to be back home and still sleeping.."

"i will call her later on..and ask all about the trip"

"yes....a week long trip that she ended in one day. how was the party by the way?"

"what??...wait..for real, why are you giving me that stern look??.......no...no you didn't...Dr. preeti, you DID NOT miss that party you have been waiting for even before we graduated high school...

oh shit! i did this... i am so sorry!"

preeti still giving her a twisted look..

" i am really sorry yaar...look what i bought for you.. your favourite chocolate doughnut filled with raspberry jam. please forgive me pooh bear! i even bought that milk and cream doughnut with honey for you...extra calories won't do much damage, right?"

that look is still there....

"i also have a big KitKat box for someone.."

"okay stop! i forgive you..now come here give me a hug and i won't be mad anymore"

both best friends hugged each other tightly..

"it feels like i am finally breathing after a long time.."

" hmm.. same here, i was so worried for you, i didn't sleep the whole night, thanks to aunty she texted at 5 that you were home after that only could i sleep"

"yeah i was so tired that i slept like a dead meat and shrishti told me that mom kept checking on me the whole time i was sleeping and then when i woke up she yelled at me for not telling you or her where i was going....and woah i was scared for my life... had to wait on line for one and an half hour for those doughnuts, couldn't see you mad at me for long, you know.."