Eurovision '65

December.

It was snowing outside as I stared through that dirty window of my room. I loved the snow. It was calming.

Due to the cold, I've masturbated numerous times already. Fuck!

It feels great to masturbate and make yourself feel good. It feels like Heaven.

Fucking Heaven.

Normally, teenagers my age do this and being a teenager, fourteen, is the best time to be an addict about this.

When I pleasure myself, I clean off the cum by my underwear. It does last longer wet during winter since the air is frozen. It feels icky and fishy sometimes when the previous cum hadn't dried yet.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

It's Liam.

I sighed.

"What do you want?"

He laughed lightly. Maybe amused at my grumpy ol' self.

"Wanna hang out?"

"Now?"

I looked outside.

"Yeah."

Snow was terrible no matter how beautiful it was. Beauty was dangerous — men always forget that. They always forget that.

"No," I said. He sighed over the phone.

"Come on!"

"There's three feet of snow outside."

"Still!"

"You won't stop if I don't go, right?"

"Yup!"

I sighed. He never stops sometimes like some energizer bunny.

"Fine."

"Yes!" he exclaimed over the phone. I huffed but had a small smile. It was adorable of this idiot.

"I'll be there in fifteen."

"Yey! Bring s—"

I cut the call off. I don't know why but just felt like it. Felt like a bitch, I guess.

I'm always a bitch.

I grabbed what winter shit I had that didn't look like the ones I wore yesterday. Beige and flesh colors fit me well. Nudity does too but I felt kind of shy about that.

I raced downstairs and told my mother that I'll just be at Liam's and might sleepover. She was fine with it. She liked Liam.

Well, everybody liked Liam.

For her, she liked him like a son. A more energetic athletic son. Not those sons she'd like to fuck.

God, what happened to porn these days?

Closing the door behind me, I wrapped the scarf around my neck. Fucking cold.

The perfect weather for sex. I think.

Never been fucked before, anyway.

I walked the slippery sidewalks and crossed the street. Nothing much.