[JACKSON] Movie Date

When movie date goes wrong
————————————————

"Babe are you ready?" He peeks at your bedroom door. Jackson asking you to have a movie date tonight and he been into it since afternoon. There's a new movie comes out and finally he had a time to watch with you, after hearing such spoilers from his members.
"Wait, I don't know what to wear yet!" You answer him as you scanning through your wardrobe, not sure what to wear. This is a just a movie date and you want to look at least pretty for a date.
He comes to your share bedroom, looking at you, "Just wear that dress. That was my favorite." He said while pointing at the dress that hang on your hanger, the black casual dress that he bought for you. You wore it and pair it with brown outer, then you both heading up.

He chose the back seat for you both. Luckily, the cinema aren't crowded. Its monday and almost midnight that's why there aren't much people around. You both enjoying the movie, until the middle part, he became restless. You lean to him, "Why you can't sit still, babe?"
He look at you, smirks, "Nothing babe."

The you feel his hand creeping up on your thigh, caressing it. "Stop it. We are in public place." You whisper at him while tried to removing his hand. He put on suspicious smile and stop his movement.

Finally you got a quiet time to enjoy the movie again, or you thought. As you focus at the movie, he tried to caressing your thigh again and this time he whispered, "You know, I can't focus at the movie seeing you look this pretty."
You shuddered at his whispering. He continued to move his hand upwards, "Should we go home now?"
You nodded and he smirks, "Well, we can watch this on another time." He said while taking your hand and leaves the studio.

The road to home feels long. He can't stop touhing you here and there. You feeling the effect that he made and can't wait to go home too. After some time, you both arrived at your shared apartment and he starts kissing.
"This outfit is really distracting our movie date." He said while kissing you, his hand hold your waist. You became impatient by his action, "Are you gonna talking all night? Just hurry, Jack."
He smiled while still kissing you, "Don't worries, we have all night." He then taking you to the bedroom.