[JINYOUNG] Like It

"I might have to remind you
that you belong with me"
—————————————-

You sit on the couch, stuffing yourself with snack as you watch a variety show. It's already 10pm and you wait for your boyfriend to come home. He said he will be left work early and he also said that he had surprise for you. So here you are waiting for him.

Finally you heard the front door open and you immediately jump out of your couch and run to him, asking him for the surprise thing that he mentioned, "Hey babe. You're home!" You hug him and he laugh at your cuteness while hugging you back. "Yeah. And I bought some groceries too." He said as he put the groceries on the kitchen counter.

Then he sat on the couch, waving you to come and sit with him. After you sit, he smiled to you and opened his hat. He not really a fan of hat but it surely one of your favorite look. And today he's been wearing that to home to give you surprise.

"Oh wow, you had brown hair." You gasp at his sudden decision to dye his hair. You know that he rarely change his hair, both color or style but today he comes home with those dark brown hair and it's for sure will be your favorite style that he had ever.

"Yeah. We are having comeback and you always whining to have a new style for me. So I ask the stylist to give me a bit of change for this comeback. Is it weird?" He touch his hair, not sure with his new hair color.

You jumped at him and hugged him, "I love it, Jinyoung! For sure you look more like an idol though"
He smiled, "You know, this kind of style really works if it on a handsome face like me."
You rolled your eyes, "Yeah then said it to Mark. He had the best style out of y'all. With those platinum blonde hair, he surely an idol." You said.

"You better take it back. Or else..."
"What? You gonna kick me out or something?" You talk back to him, smirking at his reaction for mentioning Mark's style.

He cupped your face and kiss you, "Or else I might have to remind you who you are belong to."
"Then remind me.." You whisper to him, not wanting to broke the moment.

He smiled as he kiss you again.