Phase 1- Keys

I sat alone, waiting. Last night, all of us talked to each other. We all agreed that we will start the escape.

-Last night-
SilkThunder- "Ok, we all agreed that we will do the plan."

Gavin- "Do I really have to sneak out, again?"

Solar Bloom- "Hopefully, this would be our last time."

Lightning- "Exactly... Sister, are you really sure about this?"

SilkThunder- "Of course!"

Me- "Lets see if our luck goes well."
I shuffled my deck and pulled out an ace.

Me- "Looks like you could do it, Gavin."

Gavin- "I swear Ace, you cheat when it comes to me.."

Me- "I didn't!"
I laughed as I looked down to Keybi's necklace. A small star outline with red. I stopped laughing, remembering what happened many years ago..

Gavin- "Ace, you.. you are thinking of them, aren't you?"

Me- "H-huh?! Ummm maybe... yes.."

Gavin- "It's ok, man.. Didn't you say you didn't see all your family dead?"

Me- "I told you I don't know.. I only said maybe Gavin.."

Troy- "Ok. Ok.. enough with the sentimental stuff, let get out of here!"

Atlas- "Troy, can you shut up? You're annoying, 'Impy' and you should be more sensitive when people talk about their painful lives.."

Troy- "What if I don't?"
As always, Atlas and Troy started to argue with each other again.. I swear we need to put them in separate rooms.. oh wait we are..

Me- "BloodMoon, I think you should stop using your dream powers, now."
BloodMoon nodded and we went back into our sleeping bodies.

-Now-
I'm pretty sure that Gavin had just escaped from his cell and probably sneaking towards Solar Bloom's cell. Since, Solar Bloom could easily levitate the keys without any problems if 'Them' have terrible guards at a certain time. Which is in half an hour when those idiots leave their posts for better guards in the afternoon.. Yeah, we got this in the bag.