15.RAGHBEER KISSES PALAK

Raghbeer was searching for Palak since last 3 hours... Its 8 PM now... Still he could not find her anywhere... He kept a contact with Anu for Palak's information while Anu was restless and roaming around the streets to find Palak...

Snow fall starts... On the high road... Raghbeer was driving while he saw a girl wearing salwar was walking he took no time to resemble she was Palak... He drove fast and stopped the car in front of her... He came out of the car and saw her... Her eyes were red and puffy... Tears were unstoppably flowing... She seems to be lost in this world... She was in a miserable condition... Raghbeer held er shoulders and shook her....

Raghbeer : You idiot kaha chali gayi thi!!! Pata hai kitna tension ho raha tha mujhe!!!

He yelled at Palak while no reply came from her... She stood silent like a living dead body...

Raghbeer held her cheek...

Raghbeer : Palak?? (He asked calmly)

Palak looked in his eyes...

Raghbeer wiped her tears...

Raghbeer : Kuch to bolo...

Palak : Sab khatam ho gaya hai mera...

Raghbeer : Dekho aise nahi bolte...

Palak : Toh aur kya bolun?? Nahi rahe mere dadaji... Chale gaye woh mujhe chodke hamesha hamesha ke liye...

Raghbeer's eyes became teary... Because he can understand the pain she was going through...

Palak : Kya karu main?? Main unke liye hi toh yaha ayi thi... Aur woh mujhe aise akela chod ke chale gaye...

Saying this She lands her head on his chest and cries out loud... While Raghbeer holds her to console her in his embrace... Well honestly she really needed this support... She is totally broken down...

FLASHBACK...

When Palak's phone rang... She went outside the cabin... She saw it was Alia and picked up the call...

Palak : Hlw Alia... Kaisi ho...

No reply came...

Palak : Alia??? Is everything Ok??

Alia : Palak (in a sobbing voice)

Palak : Kya hua?? Tum ro kyu rahi ho?? I know you are missing me right?? Main bhi tumhe bohot miss kar rahi hun...

Alia : Palak (This time in a trembling voice)

Palak : Sab kuch theek toh hai na??

Alia : Palak Dadaji... (She started crying)

Palak : Kya hua Dadaji ko?? (Shocked)

Alia : Palak Dadaji nahi rahe (she said in a breathe)

Palak was shocked hearing this... A lone tear dropped from her eyes... The world seems to be stopped in front of her... She came outside the office... She started walking towards the road... She didn't knew Where her phone fell and she lost it... Actually she was walking as if she didn't care about anything... That sound "Palak Dadaji nahi rahe" was echoing in her ears...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Palak picks her head up from his chest... Raghbeer cups her face...

Raghbeer : Palak main tumhara dard samajh sakta hun... Pls calm down... (He said softly)

Palak removes his hands from her face and says...

Palak : Nahi... Aap nahi samajh sakte mera dard...