| 7 | Month 11 |

"Listen yeobo, I don't really have the time to chat" Byunghee mumbles while he's looking through the expenses of the month, something he absolutely hates to do- but someone has to do it

"Listen yeobo, I don't really have the time to chat" Byunghee mumbles while he's looking through the expenses of the month, something he absolutely hates to do- but someone has to do it. "In case you didn't notice when you entered, it's swamped. I'm not even sure if I can finish all of this" he dropped his head on the table as his hands moved through his hair in a stressful way, "on top of that I don't think I can leave Yoojoon alone out there, it's too much work for just one person".

This was the first time Chanmi realized the amount of stress her husband is under, she felt bad for being so selfish. All she wanted to do right now was trying to find a way to help him out. She didn't want him to carry the burden all alone anymore.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" she asked, already having an idea what he will say, "you know what never mind, let me show you something and after that I will do your expenses and you can help Yoojoon on the floor".

With a smile she pulls Byunghee up by his upper arm, "let's go".

Byunghee wasn't feeling it, he just wanted to finish his work. He knows that Chanmi is good with numbers so that shouldn't be a problem, it's just their son. He wonders where Hechan is and how can she help him when while they have a baby together.

"Listen yeobo, I don't know what you want to show me but, you can't help me here when we have Hechan. Where is he anyway?".

That question was soon answered once they got out of his office and into the cafe. Standing there holding onto the finger of Byunghee's co-worker Yoojoon, was Hechan. The little boy looked confused while he was being surrounded by a bunch of women who couldn't help but coo over the little boy.

"Hechannie" Chanmi called out, motioning her hand to the baby.

Their nine month old let go of Yoojoon's finger before he started taking little steps towards his parents without any help.

"He can walk" Byunghee exclaimed excitedly, looking at his wife and then back at his son. With a smile he lifted little Hechan up and started to cuddle the little boy, "when did that happen?".

"Today, that's why I rushed over here" Chanmi smiled.

That moment it hit him, because of all the work he was missing out on the precious moments with Hechan, he realized that Chanmi is right. He needs help, an extra set of hands to help him around.

"He sure grows up fast, just like his father" Yoojoon jokes, "take your time, I can handle it".

Byunghee smiled thankfully at his friend.

"Your right yeobo, I need help. Maybe you can take the expenses home with you, we can figure it out later tonight when Hechan is sleeping".

She nodded, feeling relieved that he was finally listening to her.

It could be a win-win situation for the two of them in which they get to spend more time together and she will be able to help him out more.

"Just hug your son, I will try to help Yoojoon around. Don't worry about it".

Before he knew it she had already disappeared and was now working beside Yoojoon to prepare the coffee orders. He smiled as he looked at Hechan who kept trying to grab his nose, "your mother sure is something. She's always trying so hard to take care of the two of us" he looked at Chanmi, "she's taking such good care of the two of us that she forgot about working and taking care of herself".

 She's always trying so hard to take care of the two of us" he looked at Chanmi, "she's taking such good care of the two of us that she forgot about working and taking care of herself"