Chapter 3

Its the big day today!

Start na ng University day namin and Im so excited for our mass demonstration. Cant wait to see some of the juniors faces! Well gonna bring them down! Yeah bitter parin ako up until now. In no speeking terms parin ang seniors and juniors alam na din ng mga teachers ang nangyari between us. All thing got heat up i guess? Pero this is the time that we show off what we got and teach them a lesson that they should not downgrade us they still have to respect us cause were still their ate's and kuya's , were older than them for Pete's sake!

Kaya eto ako stuck in the traffic! I looked at my watch its 6:54 in the morning eh 7:25 pa naman mag sta start ang compet. Usually hindi naman nag kaka traffic dito sa J.C aquino ave.

"Ah kuya Isko? Ano po bang nangyayari? Bat ang traffic?

"Kuuuh! Ma'am may banggaan ho kaya traffic

""Aah kuya 6;55 na kasi, ayaw ko po ma late"

"Sa diversion nalang ho tayo dadaan man , hahanap lang ho ako ng bwelo para maka alis tayo dito"

"Sge kuya"

And thanked god after two minutes naka hanap din si kuya ng bwelo and speed his way to the school.

I got there in 7:15 and Im running all my way from the guard house to the high school lobby just to make it in time and luckily i did it. it only took me a minute and a half makarating sa high school lobby and ipinamigay na nila ang mga props sa amin....

First pne to present will be us follewed by the sophomores, juniors, and the last one will be the freshmen..

"Line up everyone! now make us proud and show those juniors what you've got.. Dont feel pressure about the said contest cause we senior teachers know what you can do, just have fun on the field ,roll on the mud if needed! Break a leg everyone Luceat lux vestra!"

Iba talaga to si Ma'am Abian mag bigay ng words of encouragement. Even though shes a terror freacking math and statistics and calculus teacher she still knows how to make us laugh and well relieve...

After five minutes

We assemble ourselves and start the show.

Good thing we didn't messed up and must I say that those other year levels are really competitive were not expecting the freshmen and the sophomores to be great cause this past few weeks were really focus on one year level which is the juniors.. Well lets just see whose gonna win in this competition in just a few minutes the MC will announce whose gonna get the trophy and the title..

I looked at my right and I saw our teacher Miss abian looking so tensed about knowing the result and so does everyone else i mean who the hell will be not eager to know the results? The judges might be having a hard time making and choosing who'll win cause it did really take them time to gave the said envelope to the MC

And the moment of truth ... The emcee announce the third placer followed by second ,and first placer and finally the champions

First to being called are the sophomore year

Then the freshmen year

AND SENIORS OFCOURSE WERE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!! Its a victory for everyone of us the hard that paid of the sweats , the rain , the mud, if theres a sun we have to endure the heat and cant complain about the muscle pain that we get everyday after the practice. Now after hearing the results I felt pride in myself not only me but maybe the whole seniors body too. Overwhelmed and overjoyed we cant contain our happiness we cant stop jumping all around the place and some of the senior boys were making fun of the juniors saying things like "HA! We told you so!" And some were yelling "beat that kiddos!" I swear even if they annoyed the juniors by smirking and yelling at them they all looked cute though...