One

Izuku Midoriya is a, quirkless, 15 year old boy who gets bullied every, single, day by his childhood 'friend', Bakugo Katsuki, and his classmates.

                         • • • • •

"You know if you really wanna be a hero that badly," Bakugo turns around and looks at Izuku, "there actually might be another way. Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life. And take a swan dive off the roof of the building!" Bakugo laughed as he walked out the door which his 'friends'.

Izuku sighed as he packed up his stuff to leave.

'I'll take the long way home today.' He thought to himself as he got up from his seat and walked out the door.

'Why should he say that?! What if I actually jumped!' As he was walking under the bridge, he felt like someone, or something was watching him. He turned around and saw nothing. Izuku sighed in relief and turned around only to see a weird sludge monster.

"Sorry kid." Before Izuku could say anything, the sludge wrapped around his body. The sludge forced Izukus mouth opened and went in.

                         • • • • •

"Hey, hey kid you ok?" Izuku woke up to see his hero, All Might lightly slapping his face to wake him up.
"Thought we lost you there."

"A....All Might?! What are you doing here?" Midoriya questioned.
All Might help the young boy up and told him everything about the villain.

"Well kid it was nice meeting you, but I better bring this guy to the police station." He turned around and started walking towards the station.

"W...wait All Might, I was wondering, could I be a hero like you? Even if I'm quirk less?" All Might look shocked. Like he didn't know how to respond. He sighed.

"I'm sorry, kid. You, you might wanna think a bit more realistic. If you don't have a quirk, how do you expect to fight people with quirks. You think it's easy but, trust me, it's not."
The boy just nodded, thanked him, and walked back home.

"Mom, I'm home!" No answer. Guess she's working late tonight.

'Good she's gone.'

He walked to the kitchen, opened a drawer and pulled out the sharpest knife he could find.

'Perfect.'

He walked to the bathroom, walked towards the tub, settled the knife to the side of the tub, and turned on the faucet to its coldest setting.

While the tub was filling up, he wrote a letter to his mom, and then took off his clothes. He stepped into the cold water, and immediately got goosebumps.

'Fuck so cold!' He sighed 'Only a few more minutes of this hell.'

He sat in the water as he took the knife and slit his wrists as deep as he could. When both of his wrists were covered in cuts he felt dizzy.

He looked at the knife one last time, before-

"IZUKU I'M HOME!"