Chapter 8 (ish?)

[Solar's P.O.V.]

Why did it get so boring after we stopped playing uno? I'm just gonna go to the park. Hopefully that'll make me less bored.

~ Some minutes later ~

Riovelt park. Finally made it. There's lots of people here today. It usually isnt this populated. I start walking around admiring the plants and trees everywhere. I wasnt paying much attention to where I was going. I then suddenly bump into a leafeon. "Oww. Sorry for bumping into you." I apologize. She turns around and looks at me.

"Its ok. Wait. Are you that flareon I saw at the store?"

"Maybe...?"

"It is you! Here, I wanna show you something!" She gets a tight grip onto my paw and leads me to somewhere. It was behind some trees and bushes. There was a pretty big pond with some fish inside (not pokemon). I look everywhere and was astonished of what I saw. We both sit down together and we were looking everywhere. "So, what do you think?"

"It looks awesome. And its really calming to. Say, what is your name?"

"My name's Emerald. What about you?"

"Mine's Solar."

"Solar does fit a flareon like you." She said blushing.

"Eh. You think?"

"Yep. Hey Solar... never mind."

"What is it? You can tell me."

"Fine. Do you want to... hang out more?" I turn very red.

"I, umm." Was all that came out of my mouth. We stare at each other. She then looks down on the grass.

"I'm going to take that as a no." She said, sounding a bit sad.

"Sure. I'll go out with you." She looks up at me and smiles.

"Yay!" She says hugging me. I pat her on the back. "So what shoud we do first?"

"Why are you asking me? This is my first time."

"Me too."

"How about maybe we enjoy this for a moment? It is going to be dark soon."

"Ok." She replied. So we sat there watching the water glisten from the sun. "This is really pretty."

"Yeah. It sure is." We stay here for a couple of minutes until the sky gets a bit darker. "Well, its turning night time. I think we should head back home."

"Ok." We both get up and wave goodbye at each other. "I'll be here tommorow morning if you do want to come again."

"Ok. Well, bye Emerald."

"Bye bye." We both walk our separate ways and back to our home. So... are we dating?

~ Next day ~

I wake up and immediately remember her voice. 'I'll be here tommorow morning'. I get up, get ready and left the house. I walk around to go to the park. I then went to where Emerald lead me to, the pond. I then see a leafeon sitting there. I walk up to her. "Hi." I say.

"Hi! You actually came?"

"Yeah. Also why are you up this early?"

"I normally wake up later but I just wanted to see you again." She said with a smile. I slightly blush on that.

"So you hungry?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I forgot to eat breakfast at home."

"Ok c'mon. I'll take you somewhere." We get up and make our way out of the park. It sure was pretty warm outside.

~ Several minutes later ~

We made it to a restaurant that was for lunch and breakfast. We walk inside and someone greets us.

"Hello." She says.

"Hi." We both said.

"Just the 2 of you?"

"Yep."

"Ok come with me." She takes us to a table and gives us menus. I take a pancake with toast and Emerald chooses fresh fruit and a small salad. The lady left with our orders.

"Well, enjoy it I guess." I say.

"I will. Thank you."

"Your welcome." We talk for a while until our food came.

"Here you go. Enjoy."

"Thanks." We both say. We start eating and talk a little.

"Do you have any siblings?" I ask Emerald.

"Just a younger sister. Shes a glaceon. Her name is Liz. What about you?"

"I have 2 younger siblings. One if them is a jolteon and his name is Spark. The other is the youngest and shes a vaporeon. Her name is Azul. And we have a sylveon. Spark's girlfriend I think. Her name is Flutter."

"Wait... did you just say a jolteon and a sylveon?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Omg I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday."

"Wait. It was your sister that started that?"

"Yeah, she told me everything that happened."

"Its fine now. I think they forgave each other."

"Ok well that's good. I dont know what my sister was thinking..." We stare at each other but go back to finishing our food. After a bit we were done. We paid and left.

"Well that what some good breakfast." I say.

"Yeah. It was pretty good. Thank you."

"Your welcome Emerald." I say. She starts hugging me and I hug her back.

"Oh wow. Your neck fur is so soft. I wish leafeons had neck fur as well." She said while cuddling with my fur.

"Hey, stop that! It tickles!" I say, laughing a bit. She gets off me.

"Well, sorry. It was just so soft." She said giggling.

"Is it that soft?"

"Yep."

"Hmm. Didn't think it was this soft."

"Well, I should be heading home Solar. I guess I'll see you tommorow then. I'll be at the park area again if you wanna see me."

"Alright. Bye then Emerald. I'll see you tommorow then." We both go our separate ways back home.

Sorry for accidentally publishing twice. I though the "publish" button was the "save" button. Also sorry for the lack of not doing anything. Idk how to explain but let's just say I felt... dead for not doing anything.