05

Once u get home I put Kiko in her bed and go to my bed and fall asleep
__________
NEXT MORNING
I woke up and got ready and felt cute so I decided to post sum.

Jules.foeva

Jules.foeva you wanted to know how the old me was, yesterday night you met her and she's back for awhile😈
12,098
No comments

I decided to post that because I'm tired of being boring and LA needs more action so imma bring New York to LA😈 I always keep my glock with me, everywhere I go. But today I'm going to the park to meet Kiko because her and Jose and Shoreline are hanging out. I walk to the park just smoking a blunt and I look up to see what has been brought in the past. Pedro. He was the gang leader who shot me twice, he seen me we both pulled out our gun and shot, except I didn't get him, he got me in the stomach. I fell laying on the ground almost lifeless and the last this I see is Geesy checking my pulse while everyone else is freaking out.

$GEESY$
We were all just smokin a blunt until we heard gunshot we ran to the scene and we all pulled our glocks of to see nothing but lifeless Juliana on the ground with blood on her and her gun still in hand that must've been fired. We rushed her to the neatest hospital and they took her in for surgery. I was freaking out, even tho we had a misunderstanding, she was all I cared about.

It's been a couple of hours later and the doctor tells us she has to stays night. We were all talking in the waiting room and Juliana walks out like nothing happened.
"Hey guys" she said smiling
We all tackle her and say we were sorry and then it hit me. She is supposed to have tubes in her for medicine.
"Jules?" I asked

"What's up Geesy" she said innocent

"Why aren't your tubes in?" I ask lowly

"I pulled them out, they were bugging me" she says honestly.
She went to the doctors and told them she was fine and I was still thinking, how can a small ass girl get shot lifeless and that next couple of hours walk out like she just has a bruise. Now I'm starting to feel like she been through way more than she's admitted.

*****Juliana****

I got out and we all went to my house to chill and I really didn't want to tell them about Pablo so I'll just shut up till somebody asks. I'm honestly perfectly fine, I just have gunshot scar and a couple of bruises but it'll survive. Then Rob said it.
"Who shot you anyway"
I was in a trans, I  couldn't move or talk or anything I was scared to tell the truth because I don't want the guys to get hurt cuz they are like my brothers. I especially don't want Jose and Kiko to know cuz I love them to death and I can't loose them. A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it but they seem to notice.
" Ok imma tell you guys the story and don't speak till then" I ordered, they nod in agreement.
" I at the park about to meet you guys and I had my glock on me, I seen the gang leader Pablo and we bout grabbed our clocks and shot, I missed but he got me" I said and they all looked mad. Geesy was pacing around the room, Jose punched the counter and Kato and rob just bounced their legs in frustration and Fenix was in a deeeeppp thought. I just went upstairs and fell asleep.

•••2 weeks later••••
Geesy said he would never leave my side after the situation and we agreed. But he broke that promise when he told me he's leaving on tour in a week. I have talk to him since and he's leaving tomorrow. I just sit up from my bed and stop thinking cuz it's only gonna be worse. So I get change into this

I go to the park to smoke a blunt and I see Geesy there, he is with Mac P

I go to the park to smoke a blunt and I see Geesy there, he is with Mac P. I don't know who he is but idk what to think of him. Geesy didn't see me yet and I'm grateful. I go to where I got shot for the third time and see the dried blood on the floor, then I see a note. It reads.

That was only the beginning, watch you back because your gonna regret leaving the gang. Imma make you life a living hell

I then turn to see Pablo tryna shoot shoot and I scream "GEESY LOOKOUT" Geesy ducked and I shot Pablo 2 time in the stomach. I Shot him. I did. I was shook. Geesy looked at me in shock so did Mac P. I stood in place, my legs felt like jello, I was in a paralysis, I then gained the strength to pick up my glock and run. I ran all the way to my house and balled my eyes out.
Kiko ran to me asking what's wrong and I had a breakdown.
"I SHOT HIM. HE TRIED TO SHOOT GEESY AND I SHIT AND KILLED HIM" I was full in crying. I'm traumatized. I stayed in my room now now crying but traumatized and not doing anything but staring in one place. Then someone walks in.
"Kiko, Jose, just leave me alone right now" I said on the verge of crying. But it was Geesy, he hugged me for what felt like forever. I'm gonna miss him. He kept telling me Thankyou for saving him but I felt like I did something more then wrong then I would ever do good. It was the worst fine of the day where he had to leave me in the worsts section of my life. We have admit we had feelings for each other. I know he can be an asshole but he hasn't showed that side to me yet.