22

I wake up in geesys arms. I feel safe in his arms. I slip out and go to the restroom to get ready. Maybe being back isn't so bad. But let's hope nothing screws with my blackouts. I go out side and walk to the beach and sit. I just like to sit here and relax because no one is going to ruin it for me. I found out Geesy had a concert tonight here in Honolulu. And I'm going. I sit there and enjoy myself when I feel a pair of arms on my waist. I hug his arms knowing it's him until he kissed me neck and said

"I knew you missed me" I turned around and seen my Ex boyfriend. Oscar. I hate him, he cheated on me with one of my friends. Geesy knows about him. He know what he looks like and his social media's. Cuz a couple years back we had the same problem with him. I then slap him and run back to my house. I'm having a breakdown. I only told Fenix this because he saw the scars but he beat me. Really bad. And that's where I get my trust issues. I'm getting anxiety. My breakdown is now bad. I run into the house crying barging in. I grab a water bottle from the fridge. Fenix come running to me.

"He here" I cry, he hugs me and shushes me to calm down but I can't.

"I won't let him hurt you okay, you safe with me" he hugs me, I then see Geesy run downstairs.

"What happened" he says hugging me. I don't want to tell him. I want Fenix to. I nodd my head toward Fenix and he says ok. I go by the front door and block it.

"You know Oscar, her ex?" Asked Fenix. And Geesy nodded in response.

"He used to beat her, that's why she has the scars" he said. Geesy turns red and pissed off. He soon pulls his glock out and Starts it up. He speeds walks to the door but I'm blocking it.

" no Geesy don't do this" I said

"Move the fuck out of the way" he yells

"Geesy you not going fucking anywhere" I glared at him. He then shoved me out of the doorway. I fell on the ground in shock of what he just did.

"That's it" I said. I get up, grab my keys, my skateboard and leave. Fenix tried to stop me but I pushed him. I get in my car and drive to a park. And head to the skate park. I stay there and chill just listening to music and do some tricks. I'm nice I'm done I fr tin my car and drive to a hair salon because I wanna new look so I dye my hair brown with highlights.⬇️

I check the time and it's 7:04

I check the time and it's 7:04. I have to get home and get ready. The concert starts at 8. I grab my board and head to the car. I buckle my seatbelt and turn the car on. I drive home listening to nothing cuz imma loser. When I get home i see everyone there and they just look at me. I just roll my eyes. I'm guessing Geesy told them what he did. I run upstairs. They can't see my hair because I put my hood on. I lock the door in my room and start getting ready. I to this

I go downstairs and see that everyone left

I go downstairs and see that everyone left. Well Fuck. They just ditched me. I shrugged my shoulder and grab my key and drive to the Venue.

Once I get there I walk in like a normal person but his fans are screaming my name and I just run in. I se that they are backstage and I go in and sit down. I see everyone starring at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked Kato

"No, um, your hair" he said still looking at it

"Oh yeah, I dyed it" I said smiling, I i he tip and go to the bathroom to see Geesy and some girl all up on each other. I walk away like I didn't see anything. I'm pretty sure he saw me. But I just walk away and go back to my seat. Geesy comes to us with his girl. And the whole time he is starring at me. I roll my eyes and go on my phone. The girl he has introduced herself as Allure. Everyone introduced themselves but me. I put my headphones on and put on my music I play when I'm in my feels. I sit down for the concert and listen to music. Until I see the chair next to me taken by Allure.

"Isn't this awesome?" She said smiling

"I'm so proud of my baby Geesy" she finishes off.

"Yeah, I guess" I say then get up to tell Chelsea I'm gonna go home.

"Hey, um I don't feel too well, imma head out" I told her she nodded her head in agreement and turned back to the show. I walk out and I see the whole crowd rush to me, screaming my name. I just run out to get to my car. Fuck this. I get to my car. And drive to my house. Once I get there I put some sweatpants on and walked to the beach. I was walking through an alleyway and someone pulled me to a wall and choke me.

"You mine" he said, he took off his hood showing who he is. It's Oscar.

"No if your gone" I say smiling

"What?" And then I did it. I pull the trigger of my gun. I hurry up and run back to my house. When I get back I see everyone is here. Including Allure. In my house. Ughhhhh. Geesy once again stares at me. I then pulled Kiko to the corner to tell her what happened.