Day 255

*Day 255*
*Emma pov*
Xion and I decide to go to Castle Oblivion to see if we can find any information on her we both walk in and I probably get 3 steps in and my head starts hurting a lot and I start remembering something that must have been from my childhood. I fell to my knees and so does Xion. We look up and see Axel standing there. “Axel what are you doing here?” Axel looks at me. “Why did you come back here? And why did you bring her? Im just here on orders though, thats all. There is nothing here for either of you.” “Lies! This is the place I came from. I just know it!” Axel looks at Xion. “What about your mission? Don't be selfish. The organization will destroy you if they find out you are here.” Xion stands up glaring at Axel. “Is that because I am useless?” “Thats not it.” Xion starts walking and Axel grabs her hand. “Xion go home. Take Emma with you too.” “I'm remembering things. I have memories of back when I was a human.” “Well stop remembering. Nothing good will come if it.” Xion pulls away and turns towards him. “I have dreams every night! And you're in those dreams Axel!” He nods. “Then they sure aren't memories. How could I be a part of your past? There just dreams that's all.” “You can't fool me. We have met before. Axel right here in this castle!” “No we haven't lets go home and not keep Roxas waiting.” Axel speaks as she runs off. “Wait stay out of there Xion!” She goes through a set of doors. Axel turns and looks at me helping me up. “You shouldn't have come either Emma. Did you remember something else?” I nod and he picks me up carrying me. “My head hurts but can I still get ice cream with you and Roxas?” He nods and smiles. “Yeah we can.” We get there and Roxas is sitting there alone. “Hmm well you're early.” “Nope you're just late.” I sit down on one side of Roxas while Axel sits on the other side. Roxas smiles “Today makes 255 days since I joined the organization.” After a  while they were talking about Roxas’ first week here. Axel looks at both of us. “Bet you don't know why the sun sets red. You see, light is made up of lots of colors and out of all those colors red is the one that travels the farthest.” I laugh while Roxas shoves him playfully. “Like we asked! Know-it-all.” We all start laughinĺg and then relax for a few. Xion still hasn't shown up. “Seriously where is she?” Axel sits up and I can tell something's bugging him.
*Roxas Pov*
Emma, Axel, and I are walking around the town and walk over to this one street and get stopped by two hooded figures. “Xion?” I notice the one tense up. I know its her. I don’t know why she ran away and why she doesn’t want to be with us anymore. But the other one is looking in Emma's general direction. Xion runs off so me and Axel follow her. I thought Emma was behind me and him but I know she can handle herself so it's fine for now. We get there and she stops then makes a portal leaving.
*Riku pov*
Xion runs off and I stand there looking at Emma. Emma looks over at me then walks over and takes the hood off me. “Riku? What are you doing here?” I looked down. “Xion wanted to see you all one last time before she went back to Sora. Her and Roxas are taking Sora's memories.” She nods. “I also wanted to see you and tell you something. I know you still are mad that there is a part of me that still has darkness. But I may need to fight one of the organization's members. In order to do so I have to give in to the darkness. I wanted to see you one last time in case it came down to it.” She looks up and hugs me and then kisses me. “I know you have to do that and so will I. I think I may be able to find more information on my father. I might need to go through with what the organization is planning. I hope not though. We will meet again though. I can't wait to see you again.” I smile and kiss her one last time before putting my hood back up as Roxas and Axel come back. “Who are you and why was Xion with you?!” I run off and Roxas follows. As do Emma and Axel. I leave through a portal just in time through
*Emma pov*
We catch up to Roxas. “I thought the imposter was sighted in Castle Oblivion.!” “Xion…” “No way that was Xion.”  I stayed silent. I looked over and saw Riku and Xion hiding. Riku nodded at me and I smiled and mouthed good luck to him. He did the same back and Xion looked at both of us confused. I saw Riku say something to her. And then she looks at me and sadly smiles. After we all leave, I walk by and hear Saix and Axel talking. “Are you sure things are better this way?” “If you could pick one of them. Why would you choose the puppet? Or lets put it this way. Which would you rather suffer the loss of? Some make believe friendship, or a real one? Things are finally right again. Of course were better off this way. “ Axel walks off and so does Saix. I go after Axel and grab his arm. “What was he talking about why did he give you an ultimatum? Who was it between?” He looks down. “Emma, Xion and Roxas weren't supposed to be here. Especially Xion. They both are taking Sora's memories. Roxas is his nobody. But remember what I said. Don't go to Saix or Xemnas and if they stop you run away. Don't do anything reckless.” Axel looks down and sighs. “Who was that the other day. Did you know them?” “It was Riku. Riku wants to help Sora.” Axel nods. “It is the right thing. But Roxas can't know.” I nod and hug him. “I miss Riku so much. I want to go home but I need to find out about my father.” He smiles and nods. “We will don't worry. Go and get some rest.”