Epilogue

*A few weeks later*
*Emma Pov*
All was well finally. I had Terra and the other two back. I got to see Eraqus one last time, most of all I met my mother. Part of me still fears something else is going to come our way and ruin the good times, but I will enjoy everything that is still good until that happens. Namine and Xion are collecting seashells but the river. I am sitting with Aqua while we watch Terra, Riku, and Roxas all run around. Ventus is too busy catching frisbee with Lea and Isa, however Ventus misses it when Lea throws it, it goes right towards Donald's sand statue of himself. Donald starts flipping out on Ven. Then there is something that catches Donald's eye and he smiles. I turn and see Riku standing behind me with two Paopu fruit. "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what. Emma, I want to share one with you because of what has happened the last few weeks." I smile and we both share them. "Now our destinies are intertwined. You are stuck with me Riku." Riku then looks up at the tree where, Sora and Kairi always sat. Everybody stops what they are doing and looks over. We all see Kairi and Sora sitting on the tree. I go and grab Riku's hand and we walk closer to it. Kairi turns to the side and I see a tear come down her cheek. I look at Riku and can tell he is taking this harder than the rest of us. Especially since he told Sora to go. After a minute or so Sora vanished into thin air, leaving Kairi there all by herself. I looked at Riku and kissed his cheek. "We will find him. We have a lot more people on our side. Don't give up hope." Riku kissed me back. "I know, I just wish he would have taken someone with him. I-" "Riku we all will find him. I won't stop until we do." We all turned and looked at each other. "We all owe it to Sora." Everyone nods and we all enjoy today because who knows what will happen next. I go up and get Kairi and walk back down with her. We both sit and watch all the guys race each other. What we didn't know was something worse was going to happen, something really bad....
*A/N*
Well thats the ending of book 1! This is the first time I have ever uploaded one of my stories. So I hope you all enjoyed it and keep an eye out for book 2 soon!