Forgotten

You and Stokeley have been together for 3 years now and your anniversary is coming up....But stokes has been so busy you are afraid he has forgotten!!!

Your POV
"I am getting ready Liz" as you spoke to your bsf through the phone 📲 "honestly I think stokes forgot" you say while putting on your red dress."Why would you say that Y/N" Liz responded. "Because today I asked him what he was doing" he said "going to the studio"......."it might just be a diversion Y/N"......."Alright Liz I'm going to call you back later bye boo" as you hung up the phone.

Stokeley POV
Me and my vro dj scheme cooking up some heat for the fans. But Y/N was acting really strange today but I just thought it was that time of the month🤷🏾‍♀️.
Scheme:Bro that was sick I think that's it for today though we've been in here since 2:00 it's now 9:00 I'm wore out scheme says scrolling through Instagram
Scheme: whatchu and your girl do today
Stoke: nothing why?
Scheme: Did you forget
Stoke: Forget what
Scheme: BRO!!!! IT'S YOU AND YOUR GIRLS THIRD YEAR TOGETHER
Stoke: 👀 omfg that's why she was acting so weird today .....bro I didn't even get her a gift 🎁 I gtg I'll see you later 👋🏿
Scheme: Ight you better hope she stay witchu😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your POV
It's now 9:30 as I looked at the time on my phone "wow he really forgot" is all you could say. you started to unzip your dress and put your pjs on. you left the candles lit and the rose petals on the floor and the bubble bath (A.N kinda corny but idc...) and slid into the bed 🛌 and dozed off.

Stokeley's POV
As I open the door to the house I smell scented candles 🕯 I shut the door behind me as I walk in. I see rose petals and candles but it's quite.... I wonder what's she's doing.
I walk upstairs and open the door to see Y/N on the bed asleep....I decided not to wake her....I started to clean the house of the rose petals and candles...I went in the bathroom and saw a box with a red ribbon on it.....I slowly opened it and took the lid off and slowly peeled back the wrapping paper......

The pregnancy test said positive......

Welp until next time.....😘this is kinda fun...what would you do if ski forgot your anniversary?🤔