FORGOTTEN pt.2

(Y'all I just logged back into this account and I'm happy to say that my drafts are fye.) I FIND THAT PICTURE OF SKI ABOVE SO MF SEXY MAN I SWEA FO GOD😫😫😫😫

Stokeley POV
"Y/N is still sleeping bro" as I spoke to Gabe about finding the pregnancy test just 30 mins ago.
Gabe: So are you and her going to stay together?
Stokes: BRO I don't want any kids right now.
Gabe: you shouldn't have been have unprotected sexth😂
Stokes: ITS NOT FUNNY GABE *HANGS UP*
What am I going to do I can't and don't want any kids right now. I have to wake up Y/N now!! As I'm walking back upstairs I see Y/N at the top of the stairs
Y/N: So you don't want me to have my child.
STOKE: I'm not ready for kids right now Y/N
Y/N: So what you're saying is you want to take away an innocent life.
STOKE: WE ARE NOT READY Y/N
Y/N: NOBODY IS EVER READY STOKES YOU LEARN AS YOU GO!!!!
STOKE: please, don't yell we can talk like civilized people.
Y/N: there is no talking ski first you forget our anniversary 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! Now you want me to abort what we created together.?!.....I'm Not ABORTING MY CHILD. I'll LEAVE. *WALKS BACK IN THE ROOM AND STARTS PACKING*

As Y/N runs back in the room to start packing I follow behind her in sadness but confusion she knows I don't want any kids rn because of my career maybe in the future when I'm more up in my career just not now.I don't want her to leave because I'm so in-love with her crazy ass I can't get enough I don't want her walking away from what we built..But I also don't want a child.... she means the world to me but maybe I' just have to leave on this one...As I was about to stop Y/N  I turn around and head to my car and head to GABES house....