Jealous

AN: Y'all I really wanna go to a ski mask concert but I don't do big crowds and I'm poor 😂😂😂😂 some of them folks be showing they ass out there and its wild I would be done slapped somebody child cause if I get hit in the process of anybody tryna do that extra shit maaaaan😂😂😂😂🤣

You and Stokeley have been together for awhile and nobody knows about stoke so he's a little jealous cause boys be sliding in your dms all the time.....

Your POV
Stoke has been acting weird all day we've been shopping and a couple of guys came up to me while we was shopping but I dissed them he hasn't said three words since we got in the car...... I mean stoke knows I would never cheat on him....see the thing is nobody knows about me and Stokeley because I really don't want anybody to know because I honestly don't want to deal with his fans and some of them are just rude....

Y/N: Stoke
Stokeley:........
Y/N:stoooooooookkkkeeeelllllleeeyyyyyy baaaaaaeeeeeeeebbbeeeeeeeeeeee
Stoke:..................
Y/N:baaaaaaaaaeeeeeee
Stoke:..................
Y/N:Alright fine keep that same energy when I cook tonight cause Ian cooking you shit fatass 🙃
Stokeley:mmcht keep that same energy when we get in the house
Y/N:😳

*after car ride*

Your POV
I got all my bags out the car and ran in the house upstairs I hid in the closet then I heard Stoke come in the house. I know what he meant by keep that same energy. But I don't think I want to keep it no more.......

Stoke POV
Bruh I want Y/N right now I'm feeling a little jealous and I want her to know who she belongs to and I know exactly where she at her dress sticking out of the closet 😂

Nobody POV
WARNING ⚠️ SMUT ⚠️WARNING ⚠️ SMUT If you don't like smut I suggest you skip ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Stoke pulled you out the closet and grabbed by your throat lightly "why you wanna play so much huh" you were quiet....he pulled your dress off revealing your matching set "mmph who you belong to"......."you daddy" he undressed his self and pulled you out of your matching set he climbed on top of you and kissed your lips he started leaving a wet trail of kisses down to your area he blew his breath down there he gave you shivers he started to lick slowly teasing you with his mouth "mmmm stoke stop teasing".....he started to eat you out faster coming up to your clit sucking and sticking two fingers in "shhhh....shiit stoke I'm about to cum" he pulled his fingers out and came back up and you two started making out...he moved back and took his boxers off revealing his thick 9 inch.....he came back up and looked at you in your eyes "who you belong to" ...... "you" he slid in slow and was pumping you slow your eyes rolled back... he started going faster and deeper... "mmmmm dammit stoke.....ahh- shit...." he came down to your neck and started to leave love marks everywhere...he put his tip next to you entrance again "who this pussy belong to" (A/N this next part y'all I'm sooooo sorry but I had to😂😂😂😂)
"Johnny" 🤣

Stoke POV
"Who tf is Johnny"
Y/N:.........
Stoke: Ight

I shoved my dick in her without warning and she was screaming my name at this point she play to much bruh.....I'm only jealous because I feel like she can do better than me but I know she would never cheat because we love each other and we've been through to much to do some shit like that to one another .....

Nobody's POV
Stokeley kept thrusting in and out while Y/N screamed his name at the top of her lungs her stomach got tight and stokes dick was twitching she knew he was close. They both reached their climax at the same time.

Stokeley POV
You gone stop playing with me now. And I want us to go public I want to post you so folks know you mine...

Your POV
Stokeley I can't do it...Your fans are going to hate me and their gonna bash me I just don't want to put up with that

Stokeley POV
If they bash you they were never my real fans anyways real fans are happy if I'm happy they shouldn't be mad because I'm happy with you.

Your POV
Stoke I-

Stokeley POV
Y/N I love you and I don't care who has anything to say about it. I love you because you make me happy and when I'm down you know what to say you give me energy nobody has ever given me. I like arguing with you just to see you mad because your cute when your mad.I like looking at you when I wake up in the morning. I like our 3am rides. And I like how you support in everything I do when nobody else supports it. I want to be with you because you just give me reason to smile and wake up in the morning.