The News

Pirate Lord Captain Hector Barbossa of the Queen Anne's revenge, arrived unto the court of Brethren, where all 8 remaining Pirate lords would be after he announced an unusual meeting. 

       His footsteps were mere dread to the remaining 8 inside 

 "Well Barbossa? What aye the news?" Jocard, Pirate lord of the atlantic sea asked, to which Hector gave a drunk Jack Sparrow a mischievous smirk before he sat down silencing the wicked tounges of the pirates around him. 

  "We all heard of Ammand's death, and now a new pirate lord of the black sea sails forth, I wonder who'd the rebellious doggie be"  Pirate King Elizabeth Swann smiled raising an eyebrow, interested of what the news contained. 

   "is it due legalized that the lordship shall be granted when the heir killed the pirate? Eh Edward?" Barbossa asked Edward Teague, keeper of the code and Jack's father. He played a low merry tune on his banjo as sign of yes 

                 "well, Ammand was killed by one of his own crew" 
"he wasnt bright as a captain in the first place" Jack commented, raising a bottle of rum into his lips, for sure this was a waste of time to spend a lovely week in the carribean with his rum treasury. 

    "He was killed by his firstmate" 
"Aye-ha! now he's a bloody fool! shame for a pirate" 
Jack leaped up to the table cheering on rum, as Barbossa let a smirk play on his lips. 

   "The bloody pirate is a girl, Sparrow. And no older than fourteen years of me aye pirate's age. A Spanish or French origin, did we not know someone with such origin once? Its on the tip of me tounge" It was Barbossa's turn to mock Jack now, as he had once done when Barbossa found his daughter, Carina Symth. 

     And for the first time, Jack Sparrow err, Captain Jack Sparrow, stood up straight, and looked at Hector seriously. 

        " ahh, " hector commented, "rum isnt always the answer, is it, Sparrow?" 

Fourteen years ago, Jack had known that the news of Angelica giving birth to a child, he doesnt even sure of the rumors that the child was his, nor did Angelica ever wanted him to know . 

       He had been counting alright. 

      The years. Lost, priceless years. 
And he knew that his bloody child, if it ever was his, that it will be already 14 years old. 

     "Liar! No lass can be a pirate lord!" He shouted and Ching rolled her eyes at him. 

"It can be so, when she's a pirate. Isnt it so Edward? " 

Edward nodded playing his banjo peacefully as Jack looked cluelessly at his father.
   He then passed a bottle of rum to Barbossa. Then he hesitated and asked the name of the new Pirate Lord of the Black Sea. 

    "Beatrix....." 
Barbossa took the rum, Jack going back to his happy tune as the name was no where near  Angelica or his name, so he was confident it wasnt his blood. 

     " .........Sparrow"