7

Today was the day that God had showed his strength and capabilities to the world by sending a shower of rain down upon Earth.

Pitter

Patter

Pitter

Patter

The sound of raindrops against the windows sent a feeling of calmness through Kikyo as he stopped wiping the table, letting out a contented sigh as his shoulders seem to relaxed at the presence of one of his elements.

A small layer of glow was seen on his eyes, just like water before it disappeared. He blinked a few times before he was able to sensed movements sent across the rain by the people who are now running for shelter.

A nagging feeling soon nudged him, asking him to take out his phone and so he did.

Iida: We shall meet up at the fountain near by the park before heading to Geox Mall to study.

Red Gear: ITS RAINING OVER HERE AND ITS TOO FAR TO THE MALL

Iida: RUN THEN

Red Gear: WTH DO YOU THINK IM DOING??????

Misaki: How many of you are near the fountain?

Izuku: Ah Kicchan!

Izuku: Just about everyone? Except of Kacchan!

Misaki: Why am I not surprise.

Misaki: Follow my bird of none of you want to get anymore wetter

Misaki: Izu, you should be able to recognised it.

The whole class was huddled up under one small tree as the rain seem to not let up and started raining harder if Izuku had not pointed at something in the sky.

"There it is!"

Everyone turned to see a bright bluebird flying towards them, flapping its wings when it reaches the group, making an air/water barrier appear above them all like a canopy, saving them from the rain.

It chirped a few times before flying off into a direction, the canopy area seemed to followed after it, this urging everyone to quickly catch up, not wanting to be further caught up in the rain.

"So wait, his pet also has a Quirk?" Kaminari asked, confused as hell but Izuku shook his head. "The bird is his Quirk."

"Huh?!"

As if to end the Lightning user's confusion, the group soon arrived at a cafe and entered it just in time to see the bluebird landing on a guy's shoulder, chirping a few times before it slowly turned into its water form and disappear into a spray of water.

"Hello Izu, and Class 1-A. I'm Misaki Kikyo, nice to meet you."

"Wait wait wait, you're Misaki-san?" Mineta was the first to asked and all of them could see the grey hair male rolled his eyes.

"Oh of course not! I'm a stalker who just somehow impersonate as Misaki to lure you out of the rain into this cafe to be questioned by a stupid question." The heavy sarcasm literally hit Mineta like a brick. Izuku giggled, used to such antics since they were kids as both Kikyo and Katsuki used to fought a lot.

"Kicchan is getting good at his attacks!"

"Midoriya! Why are you encouraging him??" Mineta cried out dramatically and Kikyo sighed, snapping his fingers to allowed a gust of wind to dry the group up. Without sparing another glance, he went back to do his work, saying only two sentences to them all.

"You can study here. Make a mess and I'll personally burn you and kicked you out."