Beauty Queen White Lady (?)

• Dedicated kay SHALAKAKAH

BeautyQueen White Lady (?) 

"Year 2011-2012, I was an active sophomore student of my college and my Creepy horror experiences began also on that year.

'Twas July when my friend approached me, for me to run as one of the boardmembers of our college by that time.

I didn't hesitate to join, I accepted his offer just to make myself busy out of ordinary. We did campaigns and all. 

I didn't remember the date of the election but one thing is for sure, me, together with my local set of official line-up stayed at school just to know the aftermath of the tally.

And yes! We won!

We were the newly elected set of officers of our college.

Right then, we were overwhelmed and were noisy. (Hahaha! Wala kaming pakealam sa mga ghosts 'twas around 7pm na). Our adviser was also happy for our victory and was also there... 

Meanwhile, our adviser (of the officers), sir *not-to-mention-the-name* opened the english faculty room for us to stay there and share chikkas because the classrooms were already closed.

We had lot of issues shared to each other and all.

We cracked weird jokes and laugh together.

At around 8pm, the maintenance of our college were all gone home. The only people left at the college was me, sir, and the two newly elected officers.

Right then, we were astounded by the cold wind we felt and we just all kept quiet. Our adviser was the one who kept to be brave enough to say, ""Okay guys. Gabi na. Uwi na tayo. Congrats ulet sa atin. Ihahatid ko na lang kayo." (Parang defense mechanism ba kase natatakot na kame).

Right then, when we were going outside the english faculty room, the door slammed so quickly and very loud!We were all steady and scared of what happened! At my experience there, while we were standing firm like statues, I saw a white woman slowly walking. She looks beautiful even though she has blank white-faced.

I can say she's beautiful, stands tall and has a long black hair. I just ignored her closed my eyes for seconds and prayed.. (Pinagpawisan ako and nanlalamig) After 5 mins, the tensions were all gone.. And we began walking out at the door of the english department faculty room.

Waaa! ThankGod for that experience. I realized that we have to respect our place, I mean, we have to consider the fact that there are spirits and unknown creatures exists on earth.

Ps. Lots of horror experiences pa sa SCHOOL. But this na lang muna haha " 

shalakakah

****************

A/N:

Not my story and not my experience, good thing. Geez!

Buti na lang kahit nagagabihan din ako sa office ng org. namin dati at ako lang mag-isa, walang nagpapakita sa akin, to think na, right there where my chair and my feet are settling is a passage door to the underground below our college building papuntang left wing lang din ng building.