Prologue

The Wood Mansion, home of the Wood family. The family has been living in Wales for three generations. Henry Wood the Founder of the mansion was a sailor who sailed through seven seas. During his sailor years, he earned a lot of wealth. So, after his retirement, he founded the mansion and lived with his wife and son. After Henry and his wife passed away their son, Hervey got married and had a family. They had two sons. Hervey passed away at the age of Ninety, after his wife. His son, named James, is the current owner of the mansion. The younger sons name is Peter Wood. He died because of mental illness.
Together with his beautiful wife Erin he had two sons and one daughter. The eldest of the son's name is Joseph, he's nineteen now. The eldest daughter named Amy is seventeen and the youngest son is named Jon, who is nine.
The mansion is massive. With a large field at the front for the children to play, the large dining to enjoy lunch or dinner, and enough rooms for everyone to stay in. But the wood siblings sleep in the same room. Their bedroom is large enough for three beds and even more spaces to walk around in. Mr. and Mrs. Wood's room is at the end of the hall. Although the mansion is quite old it is filled with memories of the Wood family.

Hello everyone. This is my first published story on Wattpad. Hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you think and
Thanks for Reading ^^