25: Wizardry

Song Suggestion: Heads. Cars. Bending - The 1975

Harry wanted to visit Scarlett for no apparent reason today, and so he had gotten into his car, driving to her house. He had spent all of Saturday and Sunday by himself, no contact with his friends whatsoever. Just him, his music and his room. It gave him time to think, time to reflect and time to sort his feelings out.

He came to the conclusion that he never truly possessed deep feelings for Sarah. His love for Sarah was rather a sibling's love than a partners love. He cared for her deeply and missed her dearly, her absence was just toying with his feelings. And now here he was, driving to her house to see her. He wanted to try and explain himself today, he was going to try and make sense of things for Scarlett as well. He wanted to tell her about the confusion he had been feeling, he wanted to tell her the reason for his ignorance back in the kitchen.

Scarlett had no idea Harry was going to be there. She was roaming around the house in just a singlet and underwear, trying to find where her jeans and shirt were. Harry saw that the front door was unlocked, and he thought there was no harm in surprising her. He had just walked into to their living room, standing in front of their couch as he looked around.

Scarlett suddenly appeared into the living room, making her way towards their laundry room when she saw Harry. She let out a small scream, Harry's eyes instantly widening and looking at where the sound came from. His eyes were met with a Scarlett that only had a singlet and underwear on. His eyes bulged out as he dived behind her couch and hid under a coffee table behind it in panic.

"Oh wow okay, god I'm so sorry Scarlett! Oh god I am so sorry!" He didn't receive a reply to his apologies, so he peeked from under the table and over the couch to see the living room was empty. He suddenly saw a foot making its way back in the living room, where he quickly went back under the table.

"I am seriously so sorry! I had no idea!" He apologised profusely to her. Despite his vicious apologies, he could not for the love of god get the picture of her out of his head. Her singlet hugging her body tightly, her underwear exposing her long, pale legs. She was just so beautiful and-

"Harry?"

Harry's head suddenly jerked up out of surprise, only to jerk back down again after banging it against the bottom of the table.

"Shit!" He groaned, his fingers tenderly covering the top of his now damaged head, his chocolate curls sticking out from the gaps between his fingers. He felt a true mess right then.

"Why don't you come out from under there?" She asked, her voice portraying complete innocence and curiosity.

"Well, you're not exactly dressed are you?" He asked, his eyes never leaving the dust filled carpet below him.

"I am." She said, nodding her head. Harry turned his head, peaking up at the couch slightly to see her leaning against the couch, watching him from above. And true to her words, she had on a striped shirt and jeans. He slowly got out from under the table, rubbing the back of his head, his face settled into a soft frown.

"I'm really sorry." He muttered sheepishly, looking down out of embarrassment. Scarlett's cheeks tinted with pink, as she muttered back a small "Apology accepted."

"Hold on." She said to him, seeing his uncomfortable frown. She walked into the kitchen, collecting a small ice pack and bandage.

Harry was now sitting on the couch, his head bowed low as his hands were tightly clasped together, his elbows resting on his thighs. Scarlett gently sat down next to him. "Stay still." She muttered, gently placing the ice pack over the damaged area of his head.