4

Kisses POV
I must admit that during this whole trip I was just thinking "I made a mistake, I should've stayed home" I even think of going back to Manila after we landed to Cebu that's how unsure I am with this trip. Donny and I can't even go on a date together this past month because of how strict the management is with him and now here I am going to spend the weekend with them imagine how supportive they're gonna be? -_- That's why I was slightly surprised to hear those words coming from his manager but I think that was all I needed to hear, a reassurance that maybe I made the right decision.

We're currently eating lunch here at the villa's restaurant while Donny and his manager are discussing something for the upcoming shoot.

Were just shooting at this place right? Donny asked

Yup, because it's sponsored by them.

So I'll have my free time tomorrow right?

If everything went smoothly, then yes.

I was just awkwardly listening to their conversation afraid to even speak a word when his manager suddenly called me.

Kisses if you need anything later while Donny is still shooting you can just ask me okay?

Uhm yes po I answered shortly

Okay, I'll leave first since I still have something to do.

Donny just nod

Hey, are you okay? Gutom ka pa ba? Do you want to ord-- Ouccchh!
I slightly punch his shoulder

Busog na ako okay?

Would you like to take a walk?

Huh? Okay sure.

______

It felt like its been years since I got to hold your hand like this.

Donny said while they were walking around the beach holding hands.

Yeah, I miss this
she said while lifting their hands

You still have sweaty hands.

Kisses suddenly stop from walking and tried to remove her hand but Donny was quick to stop her.

But I love your sweaty hands.

Whatever. She rolls her eyes but Donny was looking at her intently.

What? Do I have something on my face?

He was just looking at her

Matutunaw ako niyan! Ano ba!

She was obviously shy and her cheeks are becoming red ikaw ba naman titigan ng isang Donny Pangilinan kulang nalang ma ihi ka diba?

Don't ever let go of my hand okay?
I know its been hard for us especially for you and I've been a bad boyfriend all this time.. I can't even be there when you need me or buy your favorite foods when your hungry but I love you.. always remember that.

Donny was obviously trying not to cry in front of Kisses because he knows how much she went through for this relationship to work and he's sorry for that.

I know that's why I'm still here and will always be here I know its also hard for you but what can we do right?

Kisses the emotional one is already crying while trying to cheer him up.

He just went to hug her and kissed her forehead.

________

They went back to the villa after an hour but they were surprised to see a lot of people and police officers that are trying to block the people to come in.

Bat andaming tao? Alam ba nilang andito ka? Kisses said

No, I didn't tell the fans about this because this project is supposed to be announced after the shoot. I guess we need to hurry up baka may makakita satin dito.
Donny said and grab kisses' hand

_________

" Janina naman what did I tell you about this project?" The director said

Janina and her team arrived earlier this afternoon and to their surprise, after they arrive they were also fans coming in because Janina "accidentally" put the location in her Instagram story of the villa.

" I'm really sorry direk I really didn't know that my GPS was on and accidentally share our location"

" We only have this day to shoot remember? We only have limited time! And now they are people outside? How are we gonna tell this to the management of the villa?
The director was obviously pissed because of what happened

"I'm really sorry Direk"

Sorry was the only word Janina could say so the director just went out of the room.

" Since we can't do anything about it I think we should start shooting now since its just a promotional shoot about this place so its easier. Let's just hope your fans won't get in the way" Donny's manager said

And they all went to prepare.

_______________________________

Short update! Hihihi 😅
Leave your comments pls I'd like to hear your thoughts/opinions :)