Luck Of The Draw

Each member looked there card, some confused by what just happened.

"Okay, what the fuck just happened?" (Tyler)
"The power went out and now we have card idiot" (Brian)
"No shit, jackass." (Tyler)

The group looked at the two were arguing, before Brock broke up the fighting before any violence happened.
"Alright, we don't need any fighting. We NEED to find out what the cards mean. Okay?" (Brock)

A mumble of agreement from the two before he went on. "Since we can't look at each others cards we just need to stay calm and be careful encase something else happens."(Brock)

The air became tense when a voice rang out. 'There's a killer among you"
Everyone became paranoid and jumpy no matter how much they denied it. All anyone could do was walk and talk while keeping an eye out. Which proved difficult because this house was huge. The hall ways were long and it had tons of dark rooms void of life or light.
Talk soon almost completely died off. Everyone was silent no has died YET and no one really wanted to. When walking aroud some took notice to roses and other followers placed in pots that were empty before. The flowers were pure white, untouched by any color. Who's ever would pass and take notice would think 'its just for nice scenery or somethin'.'

People would check their card constantly even if they'd check it seconds ago. Just not quite sure of if what was happening was real or some prank.

"Alright.." A voice spoke breaking the tense silence. "How could this even be real? I mean how could someone just magically just set up some creepy looking house and convince people that someone here is a killer cause of what? Some stupid card? Well what about the voice? Speakers and someone speaking into a microphone, duh that's common sense. The cards appearing suddenly? Uh.." Brian spoke up then became confused on how the cards were placed in their hands if they didn't feel it.
He was just dismissed and everyone was to caught up by keeping their watch out for the themselves and and shady business.

Fair warning for everyone its going to be getting darker from this point on. Read triggers and the warnings I've posted before and once again before moving forwards...Still here? Alright.

His vision was darker then usual and he felt like he was flouting and not completely in control of what his body was doing. He knew what was going on kind of, it was he was aware but not at the same time, he felt half awake. At least until his vision went dark. Last think he knew he was in a dark room waiting for the door to open....

Sorry for cutting it Off before something big is about to happen. But next chapter its getting darker and bloodier. You may or may not will find out it is.