Low-key

April's POV

I woke up to see Jahseh laying on my shoulder with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I smiled at the thought of being loved for the first time ever. I never felt this before. It's as if someone cares about me. I'm not finna get carried away with this shii tho. I'm still a tough ass bitch.

I closed my eyes again as I heard Jahseh tell me "Ik yo ass up" I laughed and getting up from under him.

I turnt the TV on as Jahseh folded his arms. "What's wrong with yo ass" I asked him. He put on his mad face sticking up his middle finger. I laughed at this nigga.

His dumb ass. "Man whatever" he said laying back down. "I ain't got time for yo dumb ass" I told him. I smiled so fucking hard.

-10 minutes later-

"This fucking anime is boring as hell." Jahseh said. "Oh yeah fight me then bitch" I told him. He pushed me off the couch as I got back up grabbed his shirt and climbed on him. We stayed in this position for a while.

"Ummm" I said to him. I looked into his eyes and that's when I felt the spark. But I was too scared to react. He leaned in and so did I.

Our lips met each others'. Warm and plump with a bit of sexual feeling. The passionate moves he made as he worked up the kiss even more made me feel wanted again.

I stopped the kiss since it was getting too tense and I'm a virgin I ain't trynna loose it yet. And I barely know him.

He looked at me and got up quick. Quicker than flash. "Where you going" I asked him. "I'm going somewhere I can cool down at" he said before walking out.

Damn how slow can I fucking be. I don't like him. He doesn't like me. I thought to myself.

Jahseh POV

I had a weird ass feeling but it felt like more of a sign. I don't wanna show feelings to girls anymore.

I went to my place of thoughts. The place where I was reborn. And the place I will be put out my misery.

I went back to April's house. He was on the couch watching he anime we were watching last night before we went to sleep.

Ig she missed me. "Aye April can we talk." I asked her as she looked up to see me and she ran to me jumping on me so hard.

That shii had hurt but ig I missed her too cuz it felt like forever. When I was at the place I always go to I felt like my heart wanted to express how I feel.

My nigga Ski comes back today so Ig we can make a type beat or sum shii. "Yes" She said to me probably for the hundredth time.

"Oo my bad I was wondering if you would be down with me if I make music." I told her looking her dead in her eyes knowing she would want to hear something else.

"Ummm. Yeah. Definitely" she said as he voice cracked a little. I low key am feeling her but I'm just scared to love someone back. All I can do is fuck and duck.

" I was wondering since we hang out a lot and we kinda fight for each other that we should become bestfriends." I told her breaking the silence.

She looked sad but she held it in. "Yeah we can be best friends" she said as friends became lower than expected.

"Yurp now what you wanna do." I asked her.welp I was gonna go cook us something but you left and thought you weren't coming back.

"Listen I'll always be here fr you no matter what or the circumstances." I told her.

She smiled at me. She's like a person beside my mom in the family tree to me. That's how much I love her.

But what is love is it waking up beside her or leaving to let her have space? But what if I leave too long? What if I don't wake up beside her? What if I mess things up?

So many questions went through my head. She turnt on the TV to "One Punch Man" one of my favorites.

April went inside of the kitchen to cook. As she couldn't reach the pots on top of the cabinet I got up to help her. My print rubbed against her soft pillow like ass.

But that's not what I want. I just wanted to help her. And now I got help the bulge in my pants.

I walked inside of he bathroom down the hall to handle my business. I grabbed the Vaseline that was beside the drawers and rubbed it against my dick.

I thought of April. Her ducking walk sike and accent all 100% perfect. I handled my business and got out of the bathroom.

By the time I came out the food was ready. We were having Hispanic food. She made the lo-main, shrimp fried rice, shrimp m, crab legs, lobsters with melted butter and other things.

I ate the lo-main and that Shiii was bussing. I loved it. I thought to myself this hit can cook.

I always liked her cooking since earlier in the week. Damn in under a whole week I caught feelings for this girl.

April got up from the table and emptied her plate. Washing it out afterwards. I got finished and did the same thing.

"While I was out I bought you  some clothes." April said to me. I smiled since she thought of me I kinda thought of her too. I ain't telling her what I bought her but she's gonna love it.

She left to go wash and so did I in the other bathroom. We both came out around the same time after about 20 minutes.

She put her clothes on as she turnt around she saw me. She smiled and I smiled too. A little bit got in me and my dawg started to rise. I left the room and went into the other room to change.

As I changed I heard anime playing and the microwave on.

I walked in the living room to see April with chocolate bars and popcorn in her hands and everywhere.

"April damn girl you can eat I said to her" she laughed as she continued to watch the anime. Surprisingly I never saw this one yet.

I took out the other popcorn and began to watch it with April. I ate the popcorn and began to feel sleepy. April been sleep but she was laying on me as if she needed me. Before any thing else happened I fell asleep tired as a mf.