CHAPTER FIVE

Chapter Five

John Lloyd's POV

What scene did Denise make again?! And now she is making Aniana her next victim by her desperateness! Gosh, she must be crazy!

And what in the world happened to my mind that i almost said it? Asking what i almost said? It's your business now to find out because i am not going to tell you! :P haha....

Today, i am standing infront of the school hallway and confront Denise about what happened. If you know what i mean..

I am now infront of their classroom and knocked......

Knock...

Knock...

Knock....

"May i help you, Mister Parker?" The English teacher asked, after opening the door.

"Can i talk to Denise Sophia Anderson?" I asked, politely as possible.

"Wait a second" The English teacher said, before disappearing at my sight.

After a minute or two, i felt someone breathing down my neck.

Denise....

"I know you can't resist me. I still know that you still love me" She said and winked.

"Could you please get off me? I am not here to get back to you again, and for your information, I had never love you and never will" I exclaimed. Her facial expression quickly changed, her smirk turned into a frown.

"Then why are you here?" She asked harshly.

"It is about the incident that involves you and Aniana" I explained.

"Oh. Aniana? That freak! Are you going to congratulate me for being successful on making her life miserable?" She asked, smirking.

" I am not here to congratulate you. I am here to tell you that i hate you for ruining Aniana's life!" I yelled in her face.

"What do you even saw in her? She is stealing you from me! She is always flirting with you!"She yelled back, raising an eyebrow.

" Do not accuse her of your own act!" I argued.

" I'll make sure that Aniana's life will be more than ruined for what you've done today!" She threatened.

"Then do what you want to do to her! But i will make sure that i am here to tell you that i will protect Aniana from you!" I exclaimed.

I walked out after i said those. Because if i kept explaining to her, the more the situation will get confusing, because of all people I had talked to, she is what i intend to not. She is like a psycho! I wonder? Is Aniana still mad at me?

.

.

.

.

Ivan's POV

I am watching my best bud John Lloyd from a distance. I am really confused to this idiot. I have never seen him so nervous about a girl, but look at him now, I think he is thinking on how Aniana will forgive him. I am going to help him.

Calling......~Claire~

( I- Ivan     C- Claire)

C- Hello?

I- Ummm..Claire, can you help me?

C- Help about what? Are you dating somebody and needs my help?

I- Ouchh. Do you not trust me?

C- Why? Is there?

I- The reason i am asking for your help is because i want Aniana and John Lloyd to become good friends. Because John Lloyd is so desperate that he doesn't know how and what to say to her.

C- Blame your bestfriend, Ivan. He fought with Aniana. And he already knows that Aniana is mad at him.

I- Apologies from John Lloyd. But, i think he is falling for her.

C- OMG! Lets ship them!

I- Nice idea, Claire.

C- Oh my gosh i totally forgot. Aniana isn't allowed.

I- Huh?Why? Does she already have a boyfriend?

C- No, its just, she is not allowed, and i am not allowed to tell..Hope you understand.

I- Its okay

C- Okay, thank you. Lets discuss this later on how we're gonna make them good friends, okay? Goodbye, Love you.

I-  Okay! Love you too. Bye

Call ended.....

Oh yeah! I can now help him..

.

.

.

.

John Lloyd's POV

I am here near the fountain area of the school and i am such an idiot. I don't know how and what i'm gonna tell her this afternoon. Hmmmm..Give her flowers? Some chocolates? And som-

"Dude, can we talk?" My thoughts were cut off by a deep voice. I turned to see who it is. John Adrian.

"What is you're problem, John Adrian?" I asked, not interested.

" Listen, i am not here to make a scene. I am just here to tell you to stay away from my sister" He said through gritted teeth. I raised an eyebrow.

" I think you are talking to the wrong person, JA. Denise is the one you must confront and talk to right now and she is like a leech when she, is any by chance near me, you know that? She is so desperate, and I suggest you should bring her to a psychiatrist" I explained, smirking when i saw his reaction.

John Adrian was beyond pissed when i was talking. The way his fists clench and he looks like he is ready to lunge at me.

" Why do you always hurt girls?" He growled.

"Why? What do you want? A boy? And then i am going to start with you?" I teased, smirking.He swung his fist but i quickly dodged it.

" If i were you, i should've brought her to the nearest mental hospital in town! And don't waste you're time pissing me off, okay?" I exclaimed.

With that, i walked away. Ha! He deserves it! But back to the problem, how will i apologize to her?

.

.

.

.

  ______________________________________

Here is Chapter Five

Vote, Comment and Fan

Enjoy :)