CHAPTER THREE

Chapter Three

John Lloyd's POV

That girl is so annoying!! I hope she is NOT the girl i was forced to marry all my life. Arghhh!!

I was walking suave down the hallway that i didn't saw Aniana, outstretching her foot on my way, and i tripped!

"What is wrong with your foot?! It is SO big! Can you put it aside?!" I yelled at her.

"What is wrong with your eyes?! Is a sized-six foot, SO big for you?! Are your eyes microscopic?!" She yelled back at me. The people in the hallway laughed and i walked away. Ughh!!

.

.

.

"Why in a bad mood, John Lloyd?" Ivan asked.

"Well....the bestfriend of your prospect has been a piece of crap to me!!" I explained, running a hand through my hair in frustation.

"Ooohh...speaking of the devil" He teased.

"Want a punch in the face?!" I yelled bringing my fist back, ready to punch him.

"Of course not. I will lose my charm points from Claire!" He explained bringing his hands up in surrender.

"Help me set a prank for Aniana?" I asked, giving him my famous puppy dog face.

"Sorry dude. I'm not in. You know that Claire and Aniana are like sisters, and if Claire knew, she will NEVER talk to me again" He explained.

"You are so whipped. And why? Can you actually date Claire without MY help?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow daringly.

"Of course yes" He proudly said.

"Oh really? Who'd you fool?" I asked.

"No one. I am already dating Claire since yesterday, the day Aniana beat you" He reminded. I groaned loudly.

"Here we go again, I was trying hard to forget that incident, but you just reminded me out of the blue" I said and sighed heavily.

"You know, i think she is your karma" He exclaimed.

"Karma?" I asked, confused.

"Yup, the girl that never falls in your player charms and mushy lines" He replied.

"Karma? Karma my butt. That will never happen to me" I exclaimed.

"What is the reason John Lloyd? If i hadn't fell for Claire too much, I would date Aniana. You see, she is a package. Smart, Pretty, Rich, and Kind" He explained.

"Aniana? Kind? Are you crazy?" I asked him.

" Aniana behaves like that to you because you two aren't close, she even said that i am like her brother" He replied.

"Maybe she likes you?" I reasoned.

"What? Me? Of course not. She has no time for those" He said.

"Why do you know a lot about her?" I asked.

"Well...we're close. How about you? Why is your blood boiling? You like her, don't you?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't like her" I said, annoyed.

"Yet......Chill dude. You know what they say, 'The more you hate, the more you love'" He teased and grinned, and took off sprinting. Weird boy.

.

.

.

.

Aniana's POV

I am so happy that i had revenge on that stupid John Lloyd!

"You monster!" Someone slap me, really hard.

"What was that for?!" I yelled, touching my slapped cheek.

"For flirting with my boyfriend!" She yelled back and slapped my other cheek. Her two minions grabbed each of my shoulders.

"I'm not flirting anyone's boyfriend! Who are you? And who is that boyfriend of yours?" I asked, completely annoyed.

"What do you mean no one?! You are denying! And who are we? We are the 'Fendis'. Who am i? How dare you to ask my name! I am the famous Denise Sophia Anderson! And who is my boyfriend? It is none other than John Lloyd Parker!" She exclaimed, raising an eyebrow.

" Well, i really don't know you. And me? Flirting with John Lloyd? Are you nuts?! He is my worst enemy! And John Lloyd's all yours because you two are perfect, cause he likes girls like you that has boobs for brains and you are the type he likes, Miss 'The Never Famous Denise Sophia Anderson'!" I yelled with rage.

"Oh, you're fighting back,huh? Here's for you!" She said raising her hand and i closed my eyes shut for the incoming impact.

"Stop it!! Denise!" A deep voice yelled and her two minions had let me go and they all stand each other, crossing their arms.

"You're out of this, Adrian!" 'Denise' argued. Who is this Adrian?

"For pete's sake, Denise! I'm your brother! I'm supposed to take care of you! So stop this! Or else i am going to call mom and dad!" 'Adrian' threatened. Denise gave me a death glare after 'Adrian' stopped talking.

"This isn't over yet! Lets go girls" She said. I felt my breathing getting heavy, I'm starting to feel weak, and i am palpitating.

"Miss, are you okay? Apologies for my sister. Don't worry, i will still tell my parents about her behavior. By the way, I'm John Adrian Anderson" He exclaimed and helped me.

"I'm Aniana Gem Jefferson. Thank you" I replied.

"You are turning pale. Do you want me to escort you to the clinic?" He asked concerned. I didn't manage to answer.

Because everything went black.

.

.

.

.

______________________________________

Here is chapter three for you!

Hope you guys like the chapter.

I know it is not long but there are many chapters that you'd just gonna wait, okay?

Quick Question:

1. What song is THE best?

A. Bang Bang

B. Oh Cecilia

C. Anaconda

D. Chandelier

E. All About The Bass

F. Rude

G. All of the Above

H. None of the Above

That's all!

Enjoy!