Chowder and Friends' middle school adventure

Skip all the way to lunch)Chowder,Gongorzola and Ceviche.Chowder was stuffing' his face with cupcakes'Gorgonzola ws just said there quiet chowder for no reason stronger"Ceviche was   there'because he know panini would want to sit next to chowder.

Panini was on her way to where Chowder'Gorgonzola and Ceviche'When she was stop by Mandy and her girl squad.Hey panini why don't you sit with us"ask mandy.I love to--but im going sit next my friend's.

You sure they really friend.You hate Gorgonzola'You find Ceviche annoying'And.... only why you sit over there because of chowder--i'm right.*panini blush*She didn't want to admit it--so she sat with mandy abd friend's/squad.

Ceviche was looking for panini but couldn't find her.Hey guy!Do know where panini is?No said chowder and gorgonzola together.

Mandy saw the boy'and shouted there name to get there attention.The boys' look up to get cream-pie to the face.Mandy and her friend laugh to what they did.Gorgonzola heard the laughter and got a mad!!His flame got bigger and melt the cream off his face.Chowder lick the cream off his face--while ceviche was wipin'it off his face.

Ceviche rub the cream off his face to see panini sitting over there with mandy and her friends'

Guy look!!Panini is sitting over there with Mandy and her goon.Chowder and gorgonzola look over there to find her sittin'next to mandy.Gorgonzola *sigh*I known she was going to betray us sooner or later.Yeah..... said chowder.

*Bell rang*So what about panini ask Ceviche.Nothin'She just left us for a new friend'Im not givin her a second chance said gorgonzola.Agreed chowder said lickinh his finger.

Well...im givin'her a second chance said ceviche.Suit yourself said gorgonzola walking away followed by chowder and ceviche.

*Next day at there locker*So where mandy and her friend ask ceviche.Just as chowder was about to anwser'Ceviche got headshot by a cream-pie by panini.Ceviche clear his face to see gorgonzola and chowder lookin at him like he should forget about panini'after what she just did to him

No!! She derserve a another chance he/she said.Chowder look at gorgonzola with a face that could tell  this going to be along week for....Ceviche.

Everyday he got splat with pies'

Splat*again...

Splat*again....

Splat*and again....

again....

again...

Friday*When they we're walking home from school*So your still forgive panini for what she did to you all this week ask chowder.Yes said Ceviche very proudly.

While out the school zone he got a Giant-pie to the face that said Loser.Ceviche got this from  Chowder and gorgonzola that look at him very sad.Little did ceviche know it wasn't mandy who did it.It was panini who did this time who was doing it for everyday.Ceviche finally gave into what gongorzola said and forgot about Panini getting more chances

You 'ok said chowder said pattin his back.Yeah..Let just go home and forgot about what happenin'today.Sure man said gorgonzola

Question of today.Is Ceviche a girl/boy i dont know.Oh and the chracter model are the cover page

It man first book i try to be good but im a human im not perfect so some part might be mispelled and senrence that are wrong.Hope you love the story.