Chapter 1

Salem's POV

"Salem! Come on! We're going to be late for the concert," my friend, Azalea yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming," I shout.

My name is Salem Phenix, I'm 18 years old. I have double spiderbites, 1/2" plugs, red hair, a septum ring, and cheek piercings. I live with my "mother". We live in Scranton, Pa. I should have moved out with my dad, but I didn't want to leave Azalea. My mom isn't really a mom. She's just a baby carrier. She always says she hates my guts and says that I'm a mistake.. 

Anyways, Azalea and I are heading to a Motionless in White concert. They are my all time favorite band and their music always speaks to me. 

I run down the stairs to find my friend, very impatiently, waiting on me.

"I swear to God, if you didn't hurry up, I was gonna come up there and drag you down by your hair," she threatened. 

"My God. I'm here, aren't I? Exactly. So let's go!" 

I drag her out of my house and into my car, laughing on the way. I eagerly put the key in the ignition, waiting for my car to turn over, blast "Reincarnate" and head to the venue.

------45 minutes later------

 We pulled up to the venue early enough to where we can be the first ones in. I was talking to Azalea when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a tall, skinny guy with a bunch of black on, walk towards me. 

"Azalea, look who's walking towards me.."

She turns around and I immediatley see her eyes become wrecking balls. 

"I-is that Chris? THE Chris Cerulli?"

"Y-yeah it is," I stutter.

I feel someone walk closer. I turned just in time to run into a bony chest that smelled like Black Heart cologne. 

"Oops, my bad," I heard him say.

I was blushing hard. I looked up at him (I'm only 4'11) 

"it's okay." I kept my responce short. I didn't want to babble on and make him run away. 

I turn to look at Azalea and her mouth was agape.

"Azalea! Close your mouth," I whisper-shouted.

"Oh crap. Sorry about that. I'm a huge fan and so is Salem.." She rambled on.

I couldn't take my grey eyes off of his chocolate brown ones. I heard Azalea and Chris talking, but nothing registered. 

"Oh, Abigail, how could you do this to us," I heard my phone ring.

I internally sighed; my mother was calling me.

"Excuse me, guys," I sad sadly.

I heard Chris say something, but I was too far away.

--Phone Conversation-- M-Mom S-Salem

S-Hello?

M-Where are you?! I told you you couldn't go out tonight! You have to cook me dinner!

S-I'm at a concert. I told you this a month ago. I'm 18. I can do whatever I want.

M-No! You come home right this moment!

S-You know what, no. I'm going to do what I want, when I want. I'm an adult. You can't tell me what to do anymore, Mother.

M-When you get home, get your stuff and leave. I never want to see you again.

--End of Conversation--

I walked back to Azalea and Chris. It looked like they were watching me on the phone. 

"What's up, guys," I tried to sound happy.

"I know you're not happy. What happened? Who was that," Azalea questioned.

 "That was my baby carrier. She told me that, when I get home, I need to get my things and leave. She kicked me out and I don't want to move to California with my dad. I don't want to leave you. You're my only friend."

 I felt Chris' eyes bore into me. I looked at Azalea. 

"What am I going to do?"

I saw her ponder the thought. 

"My mom loves you. You can live with me!"

My eyes got wide and I jumped in her arms. 

"Thank you so much, Az! I love you," I screamed.

I got down and looked at Chris. He had a look of admiration. I smiled and gave him a hug. He looked surprised and happy at the same time. 

I looked at my phone. It was nearing 7:30. 

"Hey, Chris. Don't you need to be getting ready and set stage?"

He was in a daze.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for telling me. I could get lost on those grey eyes.." His eyes got huge, covered his mouth and walked swiftly away.

I stared at Azalea. 

Did the Chris Cerulli say that to me? Salem? Wow..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wel, this is the first chapter in "Salem, Please Save Me." Tell me what you guys think! :)