Chapter 2

---Chris' POV---

I walked in the venue and there were a LOT of people. I've never seen so many! Let's hope they're crazy! I walked backstage to see Ghost, Balz, Ricky, Ryan, and our touring drummer, Vinny, standing in a circle doing some pre-show ritual-thingy. I laughed enternally and watched them jump around like idiots. 

Our manager, Josh walked up to them and started laughing.

"Why do they do that stupid ritual?"

I turn to him, holding my sides from laughing so hard, "I have no idea."

"Well, they need to hurry up and get set. It's almost time."

"I'll tell them."

Josh walked away, still laughing.

"Hey guys, it's almost time to get set."

I heard okay's from all of them.

I pulled Ghost aside.

"Dude, there's this girl here tonight. Her name is Salem. I want this to be the best performance we've ever had," I rushed.

Ghost just laughed and shook his head at me. "Okay bro. Calm down. I'll go tell the others. Just don't hurt yourself." 

He got the guys together and told them. I glanced over and they were all trying to be serious. (I'm a geek when it comes to girls I like.)

We lined up: Vinny, Balz, Ryan, Ricky, Ghost and then me. All of the lights were off and I could hear cheering. "Motionless! Motionless!" I smiled and the line started moving. We're playing our new song "Puppets 3" so I'm a little nervous.

The lights came on and the croud went wild! I looked out to the crowd and saw Salem staring at me with this huge smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile back at her. Somehow, she made my heart flutter.

Our tracklist was:

 "City Lights"

"Abigail"

"Creatures"

"Underdog"

"Sinematic"

"We Only Come Out at Night"

"Fatal"

"Puppets 3: The Grand Finale"

After every song, I looked down and saw Salem. She had tears running down her face with this huge grin. She mouthed something, but I couldn't read what she said. Salem pointed backstage and said "please" I shook my head and she jumped up and down. This girl is absolutley adorable. Oh my God. What is up with me???

---Salem's POV---

The concert was over and Azalea and I found our way backstage. I can't believe this is happeneing! I get to talk to, not only Chris, but THE WHOLE BAND! Oh my God. This is the best night ever! I saw Ghost and immediatley ran up to him and gave him a hug. He looked at me weirdly, then smiled. I guess Chris told them about me. Hmm, I don't know. Anyways, Azalea and I hugged all of the band, but when I hugged Chris, something shot through my body and I immediatley looked up at him. He was already looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes. 

Am I falling for Chris Cerulli?

Am I falling for Salem Phenix?