🤙3🤙

As your eyes opened, you already knew you were going to be sore. As you glanced at your clock, you realized it was time to get up.

A groan escaped your lips when you went to sit up. All of your bones seemed to groan with you from the movement. Standing up and trying to ignore the pain, you make your way to the bathroom.

After finishing your morning routine you put on some Mefix bandages to put over your bruised neck. To better help the coverage, you slip on a turtle neck along with black slacks, and dress shoes.

Grabbing your needed materials you lock your door and head to work.

***

You're a few meters away from the front doors of March Hare High School.

Wow, that was a long walk. Maybe you should get a car. Yeah. A car is a good idea.

You tug the neck of your turtleneck farther up as you enter to building to see a few early students and some other teachers.

If you remember correctly, your room number should be....

Um..

The room number is..

1408?

Maybe.

You decide to go to 1408 anyways. It was the only number you remember so it must be right.

Right?

Walking around a corner into a long hallway you pass by 1402, 1404, 1406..

1408!

Completely dismissing the sign on the outside of the room that says the assigned teacher's name, you walk in cautiously.

Another man is in the room with his back faced to you. You must be in the wrong class.

You should probably get out before he sees you and you embarrass yourself.

Turning to leave you're met with a sudden voice.

"Excuse me! Um, are you the new maths teacher?"

Kashoot. You've been caught.

You turn around smiling awkwardly, tugging at your turtleneck again you say, "Yes that's me. I'm sorry I think I went into the wrong clas-"

Holy shit, he's hot.

You must've been staring because he waves his hand infront of your face slowly.

You shake out of it and apologize softly.

"It's quite alright. Your room's actually right next to this one, 1410."

Wow. He's nice too.

Get out of your head Y/n!

"Thank you so much! I guess I'll be seeing you around!" You answer him and start to leave.

He grabs your shoulder before you can escape. "A few of us teachers eat lunch together in my room, if you want to eat with us?"

Not the puppy eyes.

"Of course! It'd be nice to meet some of the other teachers. Have a good day." You finally get to leave the room as you hear a, "See you at lunch!" behind you.

***

The bell rings when you're sitting at your desk. Kids should be coming in soon. They'll probably ask questions based on your absence yesterday.

It'll be fine.

...

Oh! Here comes some kids!

You should probably stand by the door go greet them.

You stand up and greet the ones that have already come in.

You stand by your door waiting for more of your students. Some kids pass by to go to their classes and some enter your room.

The bell rings again, signalling that class has begun.

You close the door and move to stand in front of the class room, so everyone can see you.

"Hello, everyone! It's nice to meet you. I'm Mr. L/n" you point to the white board to show them how its spelled, "I'll be your 12th grade math tea-"

Wow, life really likes to interrupt you.

The door to your classroom opens and four student walk in.

"Hi. Um you can sit wherever. I won't count you late today since it's only the second day."

The four sit and you continue your speech.

"Once again I'm Mr. L/n and I'm your 12th grade maths teacher. Now let me just call out attendance. "

***

"Johnny?"

"Present."

"Felix?"

"Yeet."

One of the boys who came in late raises his hand.

"Jisung?"

"That's me!"

There's one of the other late boys.

"Seungmin?"

"Here, sir."

Three-fourths of the late boys, alright.

"And Jeongin."

"Hi!"

There's the other one.

Oh. Looks like he's in 11th grade. He must be advanced.

"Okay! Now that we're all here, since I wasn't here yesterday, do any of you have any questions?"

One of the late boys raises their hand.

Jisung... I think.

"Um... Jisung. Right?"

He nods. "I have two. Why were you gone and what's with the bandages on your neck?"

You snort and lean back on your desk, "Wow. Right into the personal stuff, huh? Well, as I was walking to class yesterday, I was attacked by a supervillain I think. He was big and gorilla like."

Jeongin interjects, "Oh, Gorganilla!"

You nod, "Yeah. That was his name. He had me pushed up against a wall by my neck." You pull down your turtleneck slightly.

"I blacked out, but later when I woke up in the hospital, a nurse told me, umm. I think his alias was Savior? Yeah, Savior. He saved me and took me to get healed up."

The kids stare in awe.

"Uhm. Did I say something?" You ask.

Its Seungmin this time. "You met Savior?"

"Uh I mean not technically, but sure." You answer him.

Felix gasp and says, "OMG!"

Did this kid seriously say omg?

He continues, "He's so cool, but my favorite superhero is Dove!"

You pipe up, "Oh! I met him too. He flew me home."

Felix almost screams.

"Are you serious?! I'm so jealous. I wanna meet Dove so baaaaad."

A new voice pipes in from the now open door.

It's the cute man from before.

"Hi, um", he leans back to look at your name tag, "Mr. L/n. Could you bring your class into mine, the art room's kinda big and you don't have a lot of kids. We could do something together."

You gulp and you would bet money that your checks are a shade of red if that was legal.

You nod and say yes at the same time. Motioning for your class to get up, you all make your way to the handsome teachers room.

"Oh I forgot to tell you I'm Mr. Hwang. My first name's Hyunjin."

"I'm Y/n L/n." You say back, basically stuttering every word.