End Phase #1

Yes, I realize I'm updating, I also noticed that I skipped main phase 2.

Okay so before I carry on, I have a question... well two.

First, does anyone want to write a chapter?

Second, this has nothing to do with The Wolf Duelist; but, I'm sixteen and for the last fifth teen years I've never wanted a boyfriend (or girlfriend) but I just met a guy who has the same music taste as me, he's maybe nine months younger than me, but he's taller and possibly stronger than me... but I don't want to say I have a crush on him but I want to get to know him and see if maybe I do, so how, without being creepy do I get to know him better???

Help me PLEASE!!!!

-~-

Zane's POV

She's back... Jayce is back... holy shit, she's back. I couldn't stop thinking about Jayce, after so long she's back in my life... I'm not letting her go!

Around midnight, fully aware that Jayce was awake, I pulled myself from my bunk.

"Jayce, come walk with me?" I asked quietly so I didn't wake up Atticus. I saw her body shift around until her eyes were looking at me.

"Alright, I guess a walk wouldn't hurt." She pushed herself up from the bed and dropped onto the floor. Standing up at her full height, 6'1, I still slightly towered over her at 6'3. Atticus was still passed out and snoring.

Jayce grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom, she soon came out wearing a Nirvana tank top with an Of Mice & Men zip up hoodie covering her arms. A pair of blood red jeans and Vans shoes we were out the door and into the crisp night air. Or morning... How ever you look at it. It was currently 3:30 am and we were both wide awake.

"So Jayce, how have you been?" I asked quietly, an owl called out. Jayce jumped slightly before looking at me.

"I've been fine, that owl just scared the crap out of me. Wow." She giggled to herself and I found myself wanting to kiss her.

Damn hormones.

"That's good." We ended up walking to the place were Jaden and Blair had their duel.

We sat down and leaned against the cliff face. Jayce smiled a little.

"I missed this, being out here. I wish my foster parents never made me leave this." She muttered to herself and I shook my head.

"What's done is done, you can't change the past but look to the future." She turned to look at me.

"When the hell did you become so poetic?" She asked, laughing a bit at the end.

"So, what did the class that i came with, do when they found out I wasn't Maddy O'Connor?" She asked and I laughed, remembering the faces of the class.

"Well, for starters, they looked like they were about to shit themselves. They really didn't know that you were Jayce?" I asked and she nodded.

"Still pranking people, I see." She just laughed. "but why would you keep up that act if you kept being bullied?" Jayce just shrugged.

"I don't have a reason." She muttered before standing up and picking up a small stone before chucking over the large rock that was siting in the middle of the small beach.

"Owww, what the hell was that for?" A voice called and Atticus climbed over the rock before coming and making himself comfortable.

"So, are we have a talk about juicy gossip?" Atticus asked seriously. Both Jayce and I fell over laughing.

JAYCE'S POV

It felt good being back with my friends. I didn't realize just how much I missed them.

It's good to be back home.

Atticus, Zane and I spent the rest of the night... er... morning chatting and catching up.

Like I just said,

It was fucking good to be home!

-~-

Sorry about the length...

Yeah, but seriously, message me if you want to write a chapter (hell it could be the next chapter of you want!)

Anyway, small trivia question:

Who's deck who gave Kaiba Obelisk?

Yugi (or Yami)?

Pegasus?

The lady with the millennium necklace? (I forgot her name)

Leave your answer in the comments and the next chapter is dedicated to you!